Any FSU fans on here?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Ktownstoner96, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Let's go Noles!

2. The Champs are heading back to Pasadena!

Gonna be a good one in the Rose Bowl.

Heisman vs. The HEI5MAN

Oregon vs. FSU

The Noles will prevail again.

#Dallas2Dallas

3. Noles are the most overrated team in undefeated history. They play terrible teams all season long, they tried to lose to a terrible gator team without a quarterback! Don't see them going far at all in the play off. Pulling for the SEC and bama to run the table

#gatornation

4. How many undefeated seasons do the Gators have?

0 that's right...

Congrats on getting your coach fired.

It's a sad state of affairs when Gator Nation has resorted to riding the Alabama bandwagon.

5. #25 lFourTwenty, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    FSU would have at least 4 losses right now if they played In the SEC. Fact.

Why is FSU undefeated for 2 straight seasons, but still ranked under Alabama and Oregon? Is it because they came close to losing half the games on their schedule against teams that aren't even competitive?

FSU hasn't impressed anyone..they couldn't even stop Georgia tech and they knew exactly what they would run on offense lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. I go to USF right now, once I get my associates degree I'll be up in Tallahassee. Go Noles!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I like how you claim your imaginary hypothetical situation is a fact... That's only barely retarded.

Here are some actual facts...

FSU is 6-1vs. the SEC under coach Fisher.

The last time we played Alabama, we won.

The last time we played the SEC Champs, we won the National Championship.

FSU tried to join the SEC but Florida was scared of that and threatened to leave the conference.

Now Alabama fans like you are scared that we will be the team to end your dynasty and build a better one.

If you beat tOSU then Coach Fisher and the Noles will bust Lil Nicky's balls on the biggest stage of all... Then every recruit in the nation will know FSU is the King of college football.

Keep jerking yourself off to Condi's Corruption Committee's rankings... Come Jan.12th the party is over for you SEC homers.

"It's FSU time!"

Go Noles!

8. #28 lFourTwenty, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014

You are clinically insane if you have actually talked yourself into believing the ACC is even half as good as the SEC when it comes to football.

Also, how could anyone in their right mind automatically have FSU winning against Oregon? The same FSU that could only beat Boston college by 3 points? Or Miami by 4? Or GT by 2?

I understand that as an FSU fan, you're trying to enjoy the final days of their mediocre season, but try to use a little common sense here.

Jameis "Interception" Winston will probably turn the ball over at least 3 times by halftime in the Oregon game. FSU isn't even in the same league as Alabama and Oregon and that's obvious..it's really a shame they got so many lucky breaks this season and squeezed in the playoffs over an actual good team.

9. Keep jockin' my Garnet & Gold nuts...

The best thing about this playoff is FSU will get a chance to beat both of the pretenders on the field.

Your Dynasty is over, you're just clinging to the last days of it before you realize Lame Kiffin has ruined your program and Saban ditches you.

FSU is just getting started and Famous Jameis and Coach Fisher are gonna whoop Bama's ass in Dallas.

Go Noles!

If anyone is jockin garnet & gold nuts, it's you all over Jameis Winston's

11. Sorry, FourTwenty, no time for losers...

Champions only in this thread.

Go Noles!

Attached Files:

12. Bama Again.

09araton-articleLarge.jpg
    87ZRF3A7SMmzrJAunN3X_BG-GRIDIRON-RINGS-2T.jpg1369392253.jpg

Don't worry..this is gonna be an Alabama thread after January 1st

13. No, it never will be...quit trolling our thread and get a life.

Alabama is done.

FSU runs this shit now.

Get the fuck out, Bamtard.

Go Noles!

Attached Files:

14. Just pray Jameis don't get his felonious ass arrested over the holidays

Attached Files:

15. Anyway...

Let's celebrate what's already been accomplished this season...

FSU continues the nation's longest winning season streak.

The longest bowl game appearance streak.

And has a chance to continue the longest bowl game winning streak. We also hold the record for longest bowl game winning streak.

And now we got a chance to win the first College Football Playoff.

After winning the last BCS Title.

This dynasty is just getting started... "FSU is back!"

And under the guru Coach Fisher, we will be at the top of the game for a long time.

Makes sense Alabama fans would be most afraid of what's happening.

FSU is taking over the game.

Go Noles!

#Unconquered

Attached Files:

16. #36 burned one, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    -

I honestly don't think they would appreciate it as much as being creeped out by it.

18. #38 Perpetual Burn, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    That's ironic... I didn't even know you existed until your petty and classless post. Yet for some reason you thought I'd care about your immature useless opinions...

That's how skrong the Force surrounding FSU football is these days... even our fans have nutjockers coming out of the woodwork to make it that much more obvious that we're doing it bigger than they can comprehend.

Thanks for the hate, it's being converted into another victory for Garnet & Gold nation.

Have a Mary Christmas, whoever you are... And may the Jameis Christ have mercy on your soul.

Go Noles!

lol

20. #40 burned one, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    I seen the light now! Go nawls

This fellow has the Nole'y spirit inside him, my friends.