Any FSU fans on here?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Ktownstoner96, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Love the noles. Been a fan since birth. If I lived in Tally, I definitely would have season tickets. What do y'all think about Jameis?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Fuck em..they don't play anybody and they got a lucky win against clemson. There's no way they are winning it all again this year.

3. I wouldn't say there's no way lol

4. I think Jameis is a complete idiot.

5. #5 lFourTwenty, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014

I would..they don't have half the team Miss. State, Ole Miss, or Auburn has. 

They gave up 28 points to NC State in the first quarter but somehow FSU fans still think they actually have a championship team  :laughing:

6. I will agree they don't have near the team they had last year. Don't count them out tho, they find ways to win.
    I was at the NC State game. FSU thinks they are unbeatable and they aren't.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 lFourTwenty, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014

If a team is winning, pretty much every fan will think their team is unbeatable. That is, until they get beat, then they proceed to make excuses how the refs blew calls or whatever the fuck else. I'm an Alabama fan but you can believe I haven't bet on Alabama against the spread since those first few cupcake games.

I'm pumped for their upcoming seasons..Alabama has a new QB coming in from California, Blake Barnett. This is a big boy and he's a real gamer.

Highlights from early this season - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SaXsfALbio

Highlights from last season - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQK6j8dU-kM

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Perpetual Burn, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    ^This is actually an FSU thead, take your Alabama homer bullshit somewhere else. We stole your thunder. We took down Auburn when you couldn't. We're the Champs now. Sit down and shut up, yellow hammer... "It's FSU time!"

The Champs are STILL undefeated and Jameis Winston is the best college QB ever. 21-0 and the reigning HEI5MAN!

The Noles are going back to back in Dallas and there's nothing any of your overrated SEC teams can do to stop it.

See you in Dallas!

Go Noles!

"My fruit is better than fine gold;
    what I yield surpasses choice silver.
    I walk in the way of righteousness,
    along the paths of justice,
    bestowing wealth on those who love me
    and making their treasuries full."
    Proverbs 8:19-21

• Like Like x 1
  9. I agree. Let him say what he wants as he will defend Bama til death as we will FSU! Bama and FSU both always have good recruiting classes. We as well have 2 very good QBs coming in and one of them is the #1 dual threat according to ESPN. We will both be in the mix for years to come

10. Perpetual burn... Will in be in attendance in Dallas? About to try to get tickets if they aren't through the roof. I wanted to go last year but nose bleeds were almost $1000. Much less the trip across the country

11. #11 lFourTwenty, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014

I knew you would find this thread sooner or later..trying to lay down some truth in this thread before the jive starts :laughing:

12. Lol.

If the Noles make it to Dallas I will most certainly try to make it. I went down to Dallas for the opener against OK State. Jerry World is the tits.

I went to the National Championship game last year. I was able to get a ticket in the student section for $250. Tickets were starting at $300 on Stubhub by game day. I imagine they might be a little higher for this year pending on who's playing... it'd be pretty easy for most teams to make it especially teams from the South.

But it was pretty cool to hit my pen vape in the Rose Bowl (and Jerry World) and watch Famous Jameis smoke those teams in Orange...

Speaking of which, I just booked my flight home to Tallahassee for Thanksgiving and then I'll check out the FSU-UF game. Might be Jameis' last in Tallahassee.

See you in the DOAK!

Go Noles!

"My fruit is better than fine gold;
    what I yield surpasses choice silver.
    I walk in the way of righteousness,
    along the paths of justice,
    bestowing wealth on those who love me
    and making their treasuries full."
    Proverbs 8:19-21

• Like Like x 1
  13. I will also be there for the FSU-UF game. I am going to try to make it to Dallas as well. They should make it. Don't see anyone else left on the schedule that could beat them. UL will be close but I don't see it happening.

14. Uhhhh, what other team has 25 straight wins? :poke:
    :p

Go Noles!!'

15. Noles is nothing with out Winston they may have bested Auburn last season but I couldn't see them winning another title once they actually play someone

16. They will get it clicking. Don't count them out. Wait, actually do count them out. We like it!

17. If they ain't got it clicking by now it just ain't gonna click

18. We will be ok. Might not win it all but we will be in the mix. We keep reloading too. Only us and Bama consistently have top 5 recruiting classes

19. #19 Perpetual Burn, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    That's the way everyone besides Nick Saban feels about Lane Kiffin. :p

We just ran the new O line against Miami. The freshman receivers are stepping up. Dalvin Cook is starting to look like a Pro Bowler. The defense is shaking the injury bug...

The Noles will be ready to rumble come January... The Tide will get Rolled in Dallas.

Go Noles!

20. Go Noles!

Time to dine on some gator tail.

#Champs