FRANCE – WHY MARIJUANA STILL SCARES?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by gram of weed, Oct 16, 2014.

1. I lived in France for 3 years and got to know drug traffickers there and while in some areas the hash is shit and cut with all kinds of things (henna, shoe polish, etc) you also find a lot of amazingly good hash "frappe" if u know where to get it. Btw nobody still digested it orally as French customes "douanes" have found ways to detect it. It's brought up in go fasts (boats drop it from morocco onto the beaches of Spain and then high performance cars bring it up to France. When you get it this way the quality is amazing because it hasn't been super stepped on ( cut) yet.
    Sources:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. My bad, you seem far more knowledgeable on the subject than I am. I never been to France myself, I just happen to be "French" and thus know a few people who lived there or still live there.

3. Of course the French Overseas Territories are another matter entirely, like here in St Martin, French West Indies. Despite a coupla worrying droughts in recent times it's largely been quite plentiful and ubiquitous in the 28 years I've been here.

'Vincy' is the main fare in these parts, and this basic bush weed has been smuggled in on little island trading boats for years from St Vincent. In the 90's better quality 'Jammy' became regularly available, from .... you guessed it, Jamaica. We used to get some nasty stuff from Colombia occasionally that stank of amonia, apparently to get it past the dogs.

And many a roguish sailor has done well out of running weed up the island chain, although these days peruvian marching powder is the usual cargo. The good old days, when random bales of goodies would fall out of the sky on moonless nights, to wash up on shore the next morning - are, sadly, no longer with us.

Overall quality of the Vincy & the Jammy has declined a bit, and prices are starting to climb.

The Gendarmes on the French side do have a chopper though, and they've used it recently to bust a few local grows.

4. C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui

tht's 90% of Europe's hash you're talking about.

I'm currently holding the other 10%... Polish hash.

Just saying tht makes me dry heave. No offense to the Poles but tht's like buying shoes made in Jamaica.

6. I lived in the south of France for ten years. All my french mates were really enthusiastic about their "shit" (hashish). I put up with it for a while but then fuck it, I grew my own buds. :) :tokin':

7. i bet its some good shit [​IMG]  corny nut loaf strain bichez!

8. This summer i went in Cannes for a week. I asked to like 100 different people and didn't find weed, the best response i got was "ask to black people"

9. why? because france is full of french people.

10. Lol, very funny.