Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Hash Heads unite. IMO best easiest stealthiest way to medicate. Caps can be used on almost any diet. The T on the other hand is only for those who are not allergic to alcohol. I will state, the amount of alcohol used 1-2 ml is minuscule, this must be disclosed though.

5g hash
    2 tsps of Coconut oil
    1tsp MCT
    1/2 tsp of lethicin

45 min @ 220
    Cool mash
    45 min @ 220
    Cool mash cap then freeze caps
    For sleepier less gritty caps process up to 2 more times freezing defrosting and mashing in between.

T Aka Silly Sauce
    3 oz of 190 Everclear
    4grams of hash decarbed for 40 min at 240. If you are going to use your SS for a transfer into oil or any other medium where you will be adding additional heat. You want to decarb at 220.

• Like Like x 2
  2. #82 BrassNwood, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    The liquid lecithin is making a smoother less gritty product much sooner then the granules were and I ran this last batch just 2 cycles so I'll see what the effects are..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ohhhh my
    While I'm not allergic to alcohol I'm damned sensitive to it now and even a single beer leaves me feeling off the next day.. I can't detect any side effects from the Tinctures.. But I'd be hard pressed to consume an entire gram-ounce bottle of it in a 24 hour window.. Takes me 2 or 3 days to use up a 1 ounce..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. #83 mrsilly, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015

It hadn't even occurred to me to try and consume a whole oz. I have done 10 ml in a fairly short period of time. This combined with the caps will have me still stoned the next day.

For those of us who are not allergic to alcohol. Putting a couple of droppers full in a beer or a cocktail provides almost instant sensation. The alcohol makes an excellent carrier for the cannabinoids. Enjoy

I seem to remember BKS saying that the liquid lethicin did not work as well as the granules to encapsulate the Cannabinoids?

• Like Like x 1
  4. #84 BrassNwood, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    I read the same just after buying the liquid lecithin.. I've had it on the shelf unopened for a year so I figured I'd give it a few runs.. It seems to work just fine as I'm stoned as I was on the granules.. I've got it marked as to what caps are the ones I used it in but I got just as wrecked licking the bowls as ever
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. I can get my soy lecithin to completely dissolve by forcing it through a very fine mesh strainer. It is very fine powder when it gets worked through. This will almost dissolve at room temp, but a little heat does the trick. I do this while it's still plain oil, before the cannabinoids are introduced in case I am making an inactive product.

6. Something as simple as just changing the order I load the dish starting with oil and granules.. A little preheat and stirring then add the kief.. At times the simplest solutions are the hardest to see.. I'll have to try the mashing it through mesh.. I've got a fine wire strainer I can use..

7. #87 BrassNwood, Dec 1, 2015
    Running low on my best loved kief I got out the Hashmaster 5000 kit and picked up 10 pounds of dry ice..
    [​IMG]
    Picked out a few half gallon jars to work with
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And laid it out in the back yard where I usually work only to find 4 guys and a crane over the neighbors roof pulling his old HVAC unit with much kicking and pounding and yelling.. So I packed up my goods and moved inside the garage..
    [​IMG]
    I used to toss the spent material onto the lawn but now I run it back in the soil pile as I know it's a clean material..
    [​IMG]
    The final take..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. #88 BrassNwood, Dec 1, 2015
    As soon as the first run of hash was cold off the HM5K I ran some inside to get a fresh batch of caps under way and more ready decarbed for tincture..
    [​IMG]
    After decarbing I measured out the oil and started the heat and freezing cycling while shaking more kief
    [​IMG]
    At the end of the day I'd managed 3 heats and 2 freezes so it was capping time
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I know!! just thinking about the production alone is mind boggling... I'm going to be homeless if I give in to getting everything right now lol

10. Man if you want to shake some hash you don't have to go into debt if you have the material. Just get yourself some 80 mesh or 100 mesh silk screen. A paint can and a large pipe clamp. Put said material and ice in the can invert and shake. You could also get 80-100 mesh Stainless screen for a little more. That is what I am presently using.

11. Thanks Mr.Silly I really appreciate the help an info. I'm going to do the HM5000 just once I get this grow off the ground and Christmas is over

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

12. Took 2 iSilly Pills 1 hr before dinner we at about 4:30 after diner I took 2 more and a bunch of tincture. It is 12:19 the following day and I am still stoned.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. how has this affected your smoking tolerance when off the caps?

14. Smoking tolerance seems to be on a separate channel than Medables and visa versa. With a baseline stone you only need 1-2 hits to take you to the next level.

15. My experience seems similar thus far as well. Get a good roll on from a medible and then vape one bowl and be done. Maybe half a bowl. Come back for more a couple hours later lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. #98 BrassNwood, Dec 8, 2015
    The oil has such a long life that you want to dose a bit under your TSP (total saturation point) and sneak your way up to your final destination with tincture or tokes.. To much oil in one sitting is just miserable for 4 hours till it wears off and nothing you can do will hurry that.. I think at least one good oil green out is a rite of passage before you really respect the power of the oil..
    Even kicking it to hard with smoke or tinctures while base line capped will put you in an uncomfortable place it just wears off faster like 45 minutes instead of 4 hours.. It does have a learning curve and I do try and warn people about it..
    [​IMG]
    5 grams decarbed hash-kief 160 micron
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1 teaspoon lecithin
    heat 220 deg 20 min then freeze.. 3 more cycles for me.. Makes 30 size (0) caps..
    [​IMG]
    6 caps a day help keep sobriety at bay.. It's also a great antispasmodic for the mass of scar tissue 3 rounds of surgery has left me with.. Do I really need 6 per day ?? Well 4 might get the job done but who want's to take that chance.. :).. 8 or more per day leaves me tripping to hard to walk-talk-think so I do have limits..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  17. A Growers Christmas Lament
    =====================================
    Twas an hour before 420 and all through the grow
    Something was amiss but what I didn't know
    The cuttings were placed in the rock wool with care
    In hopes that new roots structures soon would be there
    The clones were all happy having just been fed
    While visions of smoking them danced in my head
    With buds in a jar and kief in the cap
    If I smoke more of this I'll need a long nap
    When out of my grow there arose such a clatter
    I staggered from my couch and dumped all my shatter
    Away to my tent I flew with a flash
    Ripped open the zipper and spilled drying hash
    The halide lamps color of new fallen snow
    Gave the luster of midday for the cannabis below
    When what to my bleeding red eyes should appear
    But a miniature web and 8 tiny mites oh dear
    With a shiver down my spine I moved really quick
    Thinking to myself I've been a real dick
    More rapid then fans my treatments they came
    And I whistled and shouted and called them by name
    Now Neem, Now Lavender,
    Now Rosemary and Cinnamon
    On Spinosad, On Thuricide,
    On Thyme and Pyrethrum
    From the top of the light
    To the last inch of wall
    Now Kill them Kill them
    KILL THEM ALL !!!
    As dry fan leafs before the duct fans they fly
    A few bong hits like that I'll be high as the sky
    So off to the kitchen I staggered and slew
    Ripped open the cupboards and ate all the brownies too
    And then in a stupor I heard at the door
    The whine of a bullhorn and dove to the floor
    As I drew in my head and was turning around
    Down the chimney my growme came with a bound
    He was dressed all in tie dye from his head to his foot
    And his trip down the pipe stack had him covered in soot
    A kilo of fine weed was clutched in his hand
    He said it's the cops please hide me good man
    His eyes stared in terror This must be in error
    I have my recommendation They'll beat me past resuscitation
    The stump of the pipe he held tight in his teeth
    Stunk of something dead like skunk crossed with sheep
    He pulled out a jar of mixed hash and kief
    If you help me escape this is yours to keep
    I opened the door and confronted the cops
    With my papers in hand this really must stop
    The look in his eyes and his hand on his gun
    Convinced my growme and I we should have just run
    We spoke not a word but stood handcuffed in place
    Watching in horror as the officer strip searched the space
    He spoke not a word but went straight to his work
    When finding the butane he turned with a jerk
    And laying his finger aside of his nose
    In front of the judge your going to get hosed
    Shoved into his car in the deep dead of night
    I heard him exclaim as we drove out of sight
    Merry Hempfest to all and to all a Good Night !!!!!!!!!!!
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  18. #100 BrassNwood, Dec 19, 2015
    10 pounds of dry ice and away we go
    [​IMG]
    30 seconds of shaking
    [​IMG]
    3 of the 8 big 1/2 gallon jars converted to
    [​IMG]
    8 small jars of kief
    [​IMG]