Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. #41 BrassNwood, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    With a little time off from my usual gardening duties I hit the ice house for a 10 pound block and got busy..

[​IMG]

The conversion is usually 1 full big jar nets me one small jar..

[​IMG]

It stands up in the jar when made from bud..

[​IMG]

I trimmed out the lid a bit for the bigger chuck on the replacement Sawzall..

[​IMG]

6 jars was the final count.. A mostly normal run for 10 lbs of Dry Ice.. I haven't checked this round but the big half gallon masons hold about 100 grams of my fluffy outside bud if I remember.. And the small jelly jars hold about 15 grams of hash-kief

[​IMG]

This was the dust stuck in the condensate outside of the working can and it gets scraped off, sun dried then pressed through the screen to break up the clumps.. Gets some small bud debris attached to the shell when the screen is pulled so that gets worked out as well..
    It looks close but I'll weigh out 5 grams of this and get started on a batch of Brass Pharms hash caps..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sweet thread and contraption!  Have you ever tried to clean up your hash using the parchment wrapped DVD case on a screen?

3. #43 BrassNwood, Jun 11, 2015
    Tree dogg
    Mostly it's a case of that's good enough.. The 160 kief is good for all my uses so far.. I smoke it and cap it and stay medicated to the hilt most of the day..
    My pal mrsilly does the near identical bad kats canna caps but he also works in ever clear washes of hash for tinctures.. I'll follow suit if I can track down some 190 proof grain.. California only sells 150 so I have to catch somebody coming back from Az or Mexico or just settle for a lesser product.. It'll may happen I have some feelers out on it.. That stuff is a wicked fast hit with just an eye dropper full in a drink or a few drops under your tongue with alcohol being an excellent solvent of THC.. I'll have to query him on his ratios..

Smoking stuff
    Dark Goblin kief
    5 grams of Darth Vader
    1 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon soy lecithin granules
    Salvaged toaster oven, The timer was burned out so a wire nut bypass it works just fine for my needs
    40 min decarb hash, heated oil and lecithin..
    Added hash to oil-lecithin..
    2 batches under way.. 10 min@ 220 deg.. blend and 10 min more.. blend and freeze.. repeat many times
    Frozen
    Capping.. First dish did 30 caps.. second did 35.. That's the finish drops I scrape into the second dish and the fact I get sloppy after doing so many and don't fill the cap to slightly proud.. Mostly I need to wear some glasses as it's just not that clear.. LMAO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 RED BEARD, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    di is compressed co2 i let my left overs melt in my grow as my o2 boost when i make my di extracts,juat what i do😉

• Like Like x 1
    haha not a bad idea :p

but I don't want to buy 40$ of DI for only 2g of hash :p

I'll just wait till a get a dozen plants of trim then it will be at least worth it

6. #46 killset, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    It doesn't really do much because it doesn't last long enough. For it to make a noticeable benefit you would have to load it in there all the time. ......lol but I still feel the need to do it after dry ice extractions....I buy dry ice by the pound for less then $2

Attached Files:

7. #47 BrassNwood, Jun 24, 2015
    Another 10 pounds of dry ice and about 2 pounds of material got run..

• Like Like x 1
  8. #48 BrassNwood, Jun 24, 2015
    With a fresh round of hash to work with I got started on a couple of batches of oil..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

59 fresh caps done up..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. #49 BrassNwood, Jul 2, 2015
    • Fixings
    • 5 grams
    • Decarb 40 min @ 220 degs
    • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
    • 1/2 tea spoon soy lecithin
    • Size 0 caps
    • The standard 20 min @ 220 degs then freeze and cycle 3 more times..

• Like Like x 2
  10. #50 BrassNwood, Jul 17, 2015
    • Weighed out 2 loads of 5 grams each
    • Decarb 60 min @ 220 deg covered
    • Tablespoon of Coconut oil and a 1/2 teaspoon of soy lecithin
    • Blending
    • Cloning tray
    • Our oil getting some stirring between heats and freezes
    • Should be around 60 caps there..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Did the amount of lecithin in the double batch make a noticeable difference than in the single batch? Just curious.

12. #52 BrassNwood, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    It's the same basic mix I just do 2 dishes full at once now.. Tried doing a double in a single larger dish but I didn't like the results as well as the smaller runs.. I stir more I think getting a better blending..
    • 5 grams hash, kief, powdered bud
    • 1 tablespoon coconut oil (actually the recipe calls for 2 1/2 teaspoons)
    • 1/4 to 1/2 tea spoon soy lecithin powder or granules.. I just wing this as it doesn't seem to critical as long as some is used.. Error on the high side if anything..
    • Decarb 40 min @ 220 deg covered..
    • Blend and process 20 min @ 220 covered then freeze.. Add additional heat and freeze cycles to raise the sledgehammer higher..
    • Makes about 15 "00" caps or 30ish "0" size
    • I work with it warm and keep stirring as I cap to get an even distribution of the sludgy bits to each cap..

• Like Like x 3
  13. #53 Agent57, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    I made some a week or so ago. I think I put a bit more lecithin in, like 3/4 tsp. Heated & froze a couple of times. Took the cap but for some reason I don't remember much after that. I fell asleep, or out, or wtfever ya want to call it. Slept like a baby.
    Good stuff [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Taken in the evening they usually knock me out for the night.. Taken for breakfast and I'm about half lit and a toke or 2 will send me flying through the day.. Depending on how functional I need to be for the day kinda sets how many caps I'll start the day with.. A couple is the norm but like today I don't have squat to do but grab some breakfast and putter around the garden all day.. Ahh I'll have 3.. When I first started making the caps I took 3 and spent the next 3 hours holding on for dear life.. Got way more then I bargained for.. Now that I've been on them a while it's not such a huge slap in the face but I still have to keep track of how many of the little suckers I've had.. To much of this good stuff can have you tripping and much past that a puking green out with the spins is quite possible.. With the extended time the caps last that could be an ugly few hours.. Start small and work your way up to a comfortable dose is my best advice.. This stuff can kick some serious ass..
    ~BNW~

• Like Like x 3
  15. hey brass

I was looking at the pic of how you have the L bracket mounted to the side of the blade. I was thinking why not add another L bracket to the other side...sandwich the blade between the 2 of them and run a bolt thru them with a nut on it. I think that might strengthen the connection.

Solo

16. Ahh this is the hashmaster iv been hearing about. I remember this post

17. #57 BrassNwood, Aug 25, 2015
    Taking an idea from the silly pharm I hit the local vitamin shop and picked up a couple of dropper bottles and Bevmo for some 151 ever clear

[​IMG]
    • 1 gram of my 160 micron dry ice hash to just under 1 ounce of 151.. 4 droppers is a nice dose for me..
    • Finished another double round of oil and got it capped..
    • Did up a second round of Hash Dragons with more of the 2 yr old undecarbed White Widow and some decarbed Dark Goblin 3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. With some fresh harvest to run I got the Hash Master 5000 out and got to work with about 5 pound of dry ice and my trusty 160 micron mesh..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With hash on hand I got some coconut oil under way
    [​IMG]
    And made up another 60 hash caps
    [​IMG]
    Whipped up 4 bottles of tincture while I was decarbing some hash..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. Since we have hash on hand I cranked out another pair of dishes.. Five grams each..
    [​IMG]
    A mid cycle freeze
    [​IMG]
    Another 60 caps more or less..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. #60 BrassNwood, Sep 28, 2015
    When a couple of friends called and invited me over to help to clean out his tents and make some hash I packed up the Hash Master 5000 and hit the road..
    [​IMG]
    His giant colander is something I need to pickup for my own package as it makes recovering the dry ice for the next run a snap..
    [​IMG]

Plenty of good eats on hand..

Some of this and some of that.. And beware the evil chocolate covered peanut butter squares..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    About a 1/3 of what was produced.. It'll go for Caps, Tincture and general smoking..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1