Does this make me a total slut lol

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YoooJess, Oct 16, 2014.

something about a man in uniform.....

2. This >>>>>>

3. Umm not a slut until you posted that conversation. 

4. Slut

Thank you!   I needed that validation. :D

6. because who wants to read the texts of him begging for pussy ? Lol just screenshot the fun part

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413607078.373721.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413607089.338572.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413607107.005948.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413607121.859228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Why is this thread still happening? At least post what you look like.

9. That's not a word I use very much; I'm not that judgmental.  Maybe if you were a friend's wife and you were sleeping around I'd feel differently.  Otherwise, my attitude is mainly "live and let live" so long as no one is harmed or exploited.  Not sure why anyone would want to suck a cop's dick, but if that's what you're into, go for it.

10. hahahah.

bitches be trippin, yo.

11. Wait, you're talking about meeting for oral and having sex and he hasn't seen your body -- which indicates you clearly haven't met. My only advice is just be careful for health reasons as well as your physical safety. I don't think any opinion aside from that is really necessary, but please take care of yourself. 

12. WouldNotWife/10

13. It makes you a cop groupie which is worse than a slut.

14. Sloooooot

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #55 BlueHoo, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    No, you're just in touch with your sexuality. Enjoy the pork.

16. Feelz like a troll thread tbh.

17. I think telling some guy you met at work that you want him to fuck your face is a little...dirty

Sent from my burner

18. Dagum gon fuck me right? *black teeth smile*

19. Not a total slut. Just a slut. Total slut would blow him in the cop car while he is on the job.