High Talk - Apes

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AZIZI88, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Unless you are trolling here it matters

You said you believe what you see. If this was ttrue you would believe in evolution

If you don't believe in evolution it would have to mean you've seen something that in your eyes proves it wrong

Saying "I just don't believe" is very childish

-yuri

2. Don't take the responses the wrong way. You can 100% still believe in what you want. The people responding are just trying to help you out. If evolution isn't a field that you have yet to learn about then these responses are your gold mine. People on Gc will make you smarter. They'll test you and make you give a educated response. Although some may seem blunt and maybe even a little mean, an educated response is purely for everyone's benefit.

So you said evolution is bs. Let's hear why you think that.

3. #43 -13 Amp-, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Its the fact that she's choosing to be ignorant...there's an entire plethora of seeming endless knowledge at her finger tips...

but instead went with one of the most common misconceptions of evolution, that is states we came from apes when that is not what evolution states... so in a (round about) way to discredit evolution she makes a thread that just says " we do not come from apes that is all''...

then later posts that humans would be coming out the woods everyday if evoultion was true...which again, strawman because its not at all what evolution states...

Instead of taking ignorance as an insult, (when its just the word that describes lacking knowledge on a subject, which she clearly shows in post after post) make an attempt to learn about the subject....but she's not intrested in learning, she's intrested in making bait threads to seek attention

4. This is true. I'm taking a different approach this time. Rather than stating the facts (evolution is a fact op) lets go with a creationist friendly approach. Yes op, I think your creationist as well.

Stating facts works with logically thinking people but not so much with irrational thinkers. We must find other ways to pry their minds open.

5. #45 SMOCATRON, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    lol wtf, this is basic Year 9 biology.
    Humans share a common ancestor with apes.
    That's it.

You Americans always gotta start beef over something.

6. Op never came back

"I just don't believe"

Pretty sure this was a troll thread

-yuri

7. So because someone believes differently and doesnt state what they believe makes them a troll? Is she a troll or is it a troll post. Im lost here.

8. Ummm. A troll post is a post designed to get a rise out of people. To stir the pot if you will.

This is clearly what the op is doing. She isn't a creationist and literally just kept saying "oh idk I just don't believe"

Like she didn't actually want to talk about it she just wanted to start another evolution thread

-yuri