High Talk - Apes

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AZIZI88, Oct 16, 2014.

1. One you made the thread so state your beliefs

Two beliefs shape history so your beliefs always matter

2. If you were a bloke I'd be far more annoyed by this, but I forgive girls for silly posts.

Cos I'm a sexist pig whhaaatttttt

3. Why arent apes turning into humans today? Why do apes still exist? What, because scientists said? Im not saying we didnt come from somewhere or something because we did, I just dont know what. But Apes? Seriously? Am i not entitled to my own opinion?

4. #24 -13 Amp-, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Ignorant means lacking knowledge on a subject, which you do...it does not mean telling people what to do...so it is still you...

5. Im not asking for forgiveness dude but whatever floats ur boat.

6. A lot of species came from other forms of species. Including humans. That is how evolution works. People just didn't pop up out of no where.

7. I was found under a rock in a tar pit.

8. Hmmm because you know better dont you, I mean your saying its nonsense, not me. I said I dont believe it. I didnt say its nonsense. How about you research or go to a 'Class' and let me know if it is indeed nonsense, seeing im so ignorant..
    Youre so smart bro

9. Ok all where did the apes and every other being evolve from..?

Yes.. you can have you own opinion, holy hell. What I am trying to find out is how you believe we came to be? It's not that hard of a concept to answer. Have you ever seen Chimpanzees and Bonobos? They are our great ape cousins who evolved from the same common ancestor from 6-8 million years ago. Just watch videos of them interacting with an open mind and you'll see a plethora of similarities with humans..

As for why apes aren't turning into humans today.. that tells me you probably believe in some sort of Creationism that you're withholding due to fear you'll be ridiculed. That's not how evolution works.. Just because something evolved from something doesn't mean the old something won't still be around. If that were the case, there would be no fish due to fish evolving into amphibians. There would be no amphibians due to them evolving into reptiles. There would be no reptiles due to them evolving into rodents.. and so forth. Why would all fish evolve into amphibians when there is still a niche for fish?

11. See, I thought this thread was about stuff apes talk about when they're high, like:

"Dude, you wanna munch another banana? I'm so wrecked."
    "Naw, probably just shit, and maybe masturbate in that tree. Hope I don't fall."

You know, high-talk-apes.

Life appeared on Earth. Whether it formed through abiogensis on this planet or on another planet that got destroyed and spread basic life, we don't know. There is no reason to believe life was created by some supernatural form, so what you're left with is it naturally forming.

Life started off as single celled organisms and slowing evolved into multicellular life.. which then evolved into invertebrates, which over time evolved into fish, who evolved into amphibians, that then evolved into reptiles, which evolved into rodents (mammals), which took to the trees and evolved into small primates.. which them evolved into bigger primates like us. That's the quick and dirty explanation.. but I can't reasonably get in depth without knowing what you actually already believe. It seems you're hiding your belief cause you don't want people to tear into it, which isn't keeping an open mind.

13. No offense but your avatar makes you look like a tweaker. I feel like i'm talking to a tweaker when I answer your posts. I know you are probably not a tweaker. You are quite a dynamic individual. But those eyes in that avatar.....

14. u trollin' big time. i bet that's not even you in the avy. 

15. Im not afraid of being ridiculed lol

16. Nope not trolling mate. Maybe you are. Sounds like it. Yea it is me, dont hate dude.

Me again.

Ok, then answer the incredibly simple question.. how do you believe we came to be? If you don't believe one way is possible, then you must believe in something else that counters it. If you don't answer, it's going to make you look like all you're doing is trying to be a bullshit troll.

19. I am not trolling. My apologies. I just don't believe what you posted was legitimate. Again, my apologies. I will be better.

20. I think OP had too much IDGAF tea today...