A female came crying to me, thats good right?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leddleleedlelee, Oct 16, 2014.

1. She just deleted her facebook temporary, I know shes tryna isolate her self. So its whatever! :confused_2:

Ill just be a friend for now and not get my hopes up. Maybe ill text her tomorrow.

2. Dude, just be her friend for now, that's what she needs instead of someone who she sees as there for her trying to make a move. That'll just fuck her even more because it'll make her think that all the guys in her life just want sex. Later on, if she wants something, or once she's doing better, then make a move. But for the moment, just make sure she isn't getting back with her ex because he sounds like a cunt. Tell her to just be on her own for a while, and make sure she knows you're there for her. That way if she wants anything with you, she'll make her move. If she doesn't she wont. She might just start a relationship with you and later on say she was "confused". Just make sure she knows you're here. Just because she deleted her facebook, doesn't mean you should leave her alone. I'm guessing you aren't the only person on facebook? Just make sure you stay in regular contact and then when she's ready, if she is, she'll know where to find you.