Waterfall bong with booze?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by The Shifty Cow, Oct 16, 2014.

1. So heres what im thinking
    Ill try to posts pics bit ime new to the site abd high haha

Buy a micky of something place the micky upside down and carve a hole in it to place a bowl
    Seal it all up and shit then open the lid light up and chug the booze

It will act as a waterfall bong and suck the weed smoke into the bottle

So you chug a micky (or a smaller bottle haha) then take a massive hit!!

Im gonna try this on halloween

Any comments hahaha?

Whats youre stoner inventions?

Attached Files:

2. And if you happen to luve in the 604 area code? Vancouver haha hit me up!

3. My stoner invention is a backpack with a built in bubbler-type smoking device. You have a tube kind of like in a hydration pack, and then there's a little extension that's a bowl-piece.

4. They already made something like this

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I wouldnt assume something like this hasnt been done haha i was stoned as hell when i thought of it

6. Not to many people know about the Iron Lung....new stoners should try it if they feel like being Mcgiver. 

Look it up on google, directions will be to complicated to follow if i type them out...Its resembles the gravity bong, but will make the gravity bong seem vary vary little....remember Punch the bag like your bruce lee in slow motion.

7. Hmmm...I almost pasted this into the NGCMBL thread, but then I thought about it and it may work! But after chugging a mickey, you would burp and that would ruin the bong hit.

8. Hahaha i thought about that and think if you maybe rip the bowl out and cover the holes you can have a moment to recover!!

9. Anyone see beerfest?  The knockout! 

10. A couple buddies and I used to use one of these all the time! Harsh but effective :smoking: