buying seeds and not get ripped off

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trsinn, Oct 16, 2014.

No.  I win because you are coming up with childish responses to a discussion because you have nothing legible left to say.  You claim you don't care yet you're still in here trying to prove who knows what? What is the point You are trying to make?

Yeah it could be perceived as slightly rude when I said not to listen to you, but the truth is, they should not listen to you if you are recommending BCBD.   Many will agree with that statement. 

You just got your panties all bunched up over one little comment and took it as a personal attack.  That is all.

Seriously, try to enjoy your day. :smoking:

2. Nah you still failed, seriously bottom lip over head......

Well said TMNT! :smoking:

Score:

Me - 2
    You - Still Zero :rolleyes:

4. you still have and show 0 sence, there is no win or lose, but whatever gets ya through the day little big man, you fail and more so everytime you judge your own "goal" good luck with life little failed one.

Thanks.  Try to enjoy your day. :smoking:

6. It's a "quote off".
    Street rules

The Dank Knight

7. I used marijuana-seeds.nl and had great success with their seeds. They have some strong mf'ing seeds!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I used the single seed centre with success. From uk to ohio in 5 days

9. Castle seeds has a hundred seed companies it sells.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I got 12 seeds from attitude seed bank :) came fast and they shipped discretely and added a random item in i case searched by customs and for weight. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413839670.767053.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Oh and a little tip research what you want vs what you're getting. I didn't do enough research on them and honestly kinda wasted money.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. I've been growing clones but would like to order other strains that my clone guy doesn't have. Making that 1st order has me nervous. My only choice is probably having them delivered to my house where i grow which I would rather not but it may be my only choice Illinois, USA. Any suggestions?

13. Across the lake from you. I've felt that same feeling at least twice now. Especially with what you read online. When someone gets pissed off at a seed company, watch out. Sometimes for good reason. I've ordered twice from castle seeds and twice from HGS. High grade seeds sends them in tubes that don't crush and castle sends them in plastic bags. Each time they were sent quick and discreet. Never lost $ on a seed order with these two. Isn't it legal in Ill?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Beans are illegal down there still ? Why don't amuricuns just bare arms and tell government whats legal.....

It's sad as I know of a fella who did close to 5 years for a handful of seeds a while back. He is still a seedbank owner operator outta Toronto.

15. I don't think it's a problem sending seeds to house. The worst thing that happens with seeds is customers sends you a letter saying we seized your shit. They don't have time or resources to track down every teen who buys seeds to grow under their desk lamp you know. High unpaid power bills, heat seeking helicoeters, your neighbors, your garbagn and odd garden buying habitsi more likely to put the squeeze on you than seeds sent to house.

16. I bought mine from ilovegrowingmarijuana.com
    From Amsterdam
    Arrived in two weeks.
    Not sure if I got a good price or not. First time buying.
    Bought 3 white widow autos
    3 super skunk fem
    3 purp haze fem
    3 amnesia haze fem
    5 golden seal and got five more free.

Arrived in two packages unopened by the man.
    About 150 US for everything. So like 7$ a seed.

17. Fk it, guess I'll have to take the leap sometime if I want to get what's not available to me in my present situation. nows the time I'll be needing new clones in just a few weeks anyways, maybe I won't have to make that drive. Now to narrow down which strains and which bank