buying seeds and not get ripped off

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trsinn, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Thanks for your 2 cents bro, got that 1 grow under yer belt yet?.........

2. #22 CanadianOrganic, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    One grow? Way to be a dick man its not my first grow. This is about the legitimacy of seed banks and breeders. I've bought probably 1000$ worth of seeds in the past 4 months.

3. #23 noizviolation, Oct 18, 2014
    I remember u starting here about 6 months ago starting ur 1st.......
    1k in seeds......

4. #24 CanadianOrganic, Oct 18, 2014
    Its NOT my first grow.
    Lol you think I'm lying? Whatever man I really don't give a fuck. Keep acting like you're better than everyone

First of all, it doesn't take an experienced grower to know getting scammed vs getting what you paid for. 2nd, He just might have spent 1k.  We will never know.  However, I do know that he has quite the collection going.  Him and I are both collectors.  Considering some beans cost over $100 CAD for a 10 pack, I think it's entirely possible for him to have spent 1k, or anyone else for that matter.

Not everyone has the same financial situation.

Amen brotha!

6. could care less boss. Idgaf what seed bank gets slammed to be fair, i offered what i have had good experience with, and an ignorant person other than yourself made it personal by sayin "don't listen to this guy" no need for that so i shared my personal negative experience with a seedbank he listed not some amped up crap.

I am sure i can look back to find something claiming your extreme lack of experience but it aint worth my time, if ur buyin 1k in seeds in 4 months, you either buy shit, grow shit, or talk shit. You and i both know ya didn't just start a legal grow op in ontario.

7. pull bottom lip over head and swallow, do us all a favor

8. #28 CanadianOrganic, Oct 18, 2014
    I don't have anything or anyone else to spend money on besides rent and utilities. I don't drink so I dont go to bars or any of that shit, this is my only hobby and the only thing I spend money on.
    Who the fuck cares if its legal or not.
    Like I said I don't care if you believe me and I don't need you to. I won't be replying to anymore posts. Sick of arguing over the internet

9. Just because somebody has been growing ignorantly for twenty years doesn't make them a great grower. I am not sure why this has morphed into such a big deal. Bc bud depot simply has a ton of bad feedback online. Even if you have never grown its easy to research this and see that the general consensus is that they rip people off. If you can get your seeds from them they have great genetics, however it seems like 50 percent say that they took the money and ran. Another 25 percent say it took 2-3 months to get their seeds. The whole point was where to get seeds without getting ripped off. According to forum postings, seed bank review site reviews and other feedback bc bud depot is a gamble.

10. I've never had trouble with Nirvana.

11. Nirvana seems to always deliver, lately people have been talking about lower germ rates on their seeds. Prices are lower on their seeds compared to others though so really it sounds like it balances out.

12. Also, if you use coupon code 420 at attitude you get 10% off of prices that already beat most banks. I've hit a vendor special and monthly special at the same time and ended up getting 38 seeds while paying for 20.

Thanks I win!
    You are now out of legible responses because we are right and you are wrong, thus you resort to responses like above.

Enjoy your day! :smoking:

14. #34 noizviolation, Oct 18, 2014
    I shared my personal experience with 2 sites i prefer to use, nothing to do with reviews by noobs who killed their plants and blame a seed bank. Again i was giving personal experience as i have on going business with both as a provider/grower. I am not going by some bull reviews on line as i have never once googled a review of sites as it is the same as getting opinions as to if ford is better than chev. Try sharing relevant experience that is real rather than "i read it on the internet it has got to be true"

15. Nah you just fail and i have no time for you.

16. Yes tons of people have success with Nirvana as well. I always forget about them because they function as their own seller, not just a breeder.

Yet you are still here hours later responding after I went out and did shopping and came home and dabbing.

SCORE:

Me - 1
    You - ZEEEEEEEEEEEEERO!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah

It's ok man. We all have bad days.

I wasn't attacking you by saying don't listento you, it's just that your recommendation is SHIT. LOL  I would hate to see another "BCBD ripped me off" thread, because of someone taking your recommendation.
    Seriously though, try to have a good day.

18. #38 noizviolation, Oct 18, 2014
    .......Shows the mentality, you win at pointing people in poop directions, being flat out rude toward other members for no reason, giving over all no use to the community looking over your previous posts... yes you win, you got me beat, i mean really i only loaded my truck/trailer, atv, bow, 2 rifles 1 shot gun 1 bear tag 1 deer tag 1 moose tag headed to a 2nd property i own to hunt for my family for the season.... fuck yea you got me, growing a bit a shake in mommies basement.....

Seriously though, pull bottom lip over head n swallow =)

19. Online marketing research is a huge industry man, saying that you don't look into what others are saying about a product is just being a bad consumer. I always research any major purchase I make, finding other users of the business or product is the smart thing to do. Being a newb grower has nothing to do with a company that straight up take a your money and sends no product. It has nothing to do with the company taking 60-80days to deliver product, not answering emails. Making fraudulent charges on credit cards. I am glad that you use bc bud depot and haven't got ripped off. However I say again a lot of consumers have, and saying I just throw my cash at whatever business or product and than find out what others think of it is fucking nonsense. If 75 out of a 100 people tell you the food at a new restaurant made them sick, or if you read 75 out of 100 people got staff infection at a certain hospital would you bring your business to these places? Marijuana industry is full of people looming to rip the grower off both experienced ignorant pricks and newbs. Who doesn't read independent research for a manor product, advising against that is nonsense.

20. #40 tmntgrower, Oct 18, 2014
    I also do realize that not all I read online is gospel. My case and point being anything that you have to say. My major point is that while you can't trust everything you read online if you read it 75 percent of the time from more than one source odds are that it is true.