So is the glorious leader dead?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by boydamien, Oct 15, 2014.

1. You guys should check out the VICE documentary on the North Korean lumber mills in Siberia.

They end up talking to a bunch of NK's out in the woods without their supervisor and it's pretty inciteful into what's goin on back in the DPRK

2. Not that you would, but would they let you holiday there?

3. Those NKs in the documentary are probably dead now then
    Yes with restrictions snd if you only plan to say good things about their fake infrastructure

4. Actually yes. It's heavily moderated and you have to remain on the designated paths (literally).

BUT in the last three years like 5 foreigners have been sentenced to like 15years of hard labor in a north korea labor camp O.O lol

Most of them for trying to spread Christianity..

5. Their supervisors arrived in the middle of the convo and shit got.. Really intense for a minute and the interpreter (fled North Korea) is askin the supervisor why he hasn't fled yet and yada yada.. Got intense really quick and de escalated even quicker when they just rounded up the Koreans and drove em back to the mill.

Pretty interesting video

6. Fuck that I'll stay here lol
    I'm a mouthy wee shit at best of times, can just imagine me getting arrested by them.

" get you're fucking hands off me ya wee prick" lol

7. Its quite astounding as well how things work there. There a country deprived of everything and as a result anything is a luxury. Simple things like DVD, Hennessy Whiskey are used as gifts from the leadership to instill loyalty. Literally the things you and I buy at a gas station are coveted items.

NK at one time was Hennessy's largest account. Nearly all the embargo's we have against them deal with restricting those products.

8. Seen a thing on telly once. His dad banned telly for the people but had the biggest DVD collection ever lol

He wanted to make a movie and kidnapped a director from South Korea and kept the poor cunt there for 3 years till he made his shitty movie lol

They must be totally brain washed cause you wouldn't tolerate some wee idiot like him telling you what to do.
    If that was someone in our world you would give him a swift kick to the bollocks and tell the twat to behave himself

9. Unless that person is in Congress.....

10. My favorite story from NK is when they tried to tunnel under the border full of land mines, got caught, and tried to claim they were mining coal.

Thing is, they can't even say they don't know any better because coal is one of their main industries in NK :laughing:

There is a good book from a Italian Chef who spent a year over in NK was paid handsomly to teach there Dear Leaders Chefs how to cook. When he was showing them pizza like any Chef he tossed the toppings on. The NK Chefs literally measured the distance of each topping to attempt to replicate it exactly everytime LOL. He comments in his book that subpar food results in labor camp time.

12. #32 Nerd139, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    If only we could do it with wives