I stand with America, and the Western Powers.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SupaAPE, Oct 15, 2014.

1. #21 ChristopherABrown, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014

Absolutely understood. 

See my post explaining oral histories. 

In your case, THEY ARE CARRIED in Arabic.  We also carry an ethnic history which is less specific, but works from the same place in the mind.  This is how you merge with your society so easily simply by thinking with the language.  This works for all ethnicities.

The Gulf dialect was confronted with the persecution of the first crusades and those that continued.  It has a deep distrust of Christianity which is actually felt by the individual using it.  It has a distinct ethnic difference for you.

You are unique in being able to to that.  Probably because of your language sensitivity you have developed a sense of the shifting emotions which evidenced the unconscious factor in control, when languages are switched.

Living without an appreciation of the unconscious makes life cheap. 

It becomes only as valuable as the stuff media compels desires for.  Enlightened people know that love is what life is about.  They know that understanding is the basis of sentience and that once people are understood, forgivness, tolerance, acceptance, respect, trust, friendship and love enrich life beyond the value of things, except that which sustains life.

Here is where the western precepts have mislead you. 

It is the limiting of the wants and desires with respect for needs placed much higher that enables sustainability.

Sex is an instinct that the western society media abuses in order to control materialism.

A very limited amount of robotics is acceptable at this time.  The reason for this is that we must control the impacts of industry, and robotic production and energy involves lots of environmental destruction.

I have a theory;

When we can build better  batteries than bombs, we will not need bombs.

The reason is that the batteries misused, would be far more powerful than the bombs we now build.

We must evolve mentally and spiritually in order to access the knowledge needed to build such batteries.  Our unconscious will not allow it, because we would destroy ourselves with the knowledge.  Our unconscious will not allow the knowledge to be conscious until we have the spiritual integrity and discipline to control ourselves.

2. I'm not sure why OP thinks a lack of alpha males and players is the problem with Arab countries.

If that were the case nerdy places like MIT would have jihadist burning down the place.

3. Excellent post man

4. Thanks, but realize your OP and response to my first comment structured its elements. I knew it would be understood, which inspired it in its entirety.