FLORIDA GROWERS- AMENDMENT 2 -NOV. 14TH

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Secret Jardin, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Our state is full of idiots who didn't vote. There was lots of support but no one to back it up at the polls and I definitely did not vote for Scott or Pam bondi. Bullshit 3 other places get full legalization while we still sit here with our dicks in our hands. If the weather wasn't so nice I'd move in a heartbeat.

2. #42 MistahWho, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Okay,

We fell just short of 60% on the Amendment 2. We were only off by 2.4% or 2%. This is not a defeat, this just shows that a majority of our states residents want Medical Marijuana. Hopefully we will see a legislative action put into place in 2015 if not we will have it on the ballot again in 20162016 will be a presidential election so the turnout would be even larger and it gives us time to generate money for the campaign and educate Floridians. Look at the positive side of this loss and not the negatives.

Those of us who are able to still get our marijuana illegally did not suffer as much of a huge loss as people who are unable to get marijuana period. The kids and people who are dying and serious ill are the ones who are going to suffer the most, and that's what really brought me to tears because I have children of my own and I can't even fathom how much pain last night was for those families. For that reason I will be cutting a $20,000 check in January to help this move forward. It's not a million dollars but every penny counts.

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." <em>Margaret Thatcher</em>​

3. #43 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Now get to work on a bill worth passing.

4. I get why the push is important, but honestly, the ball is already rolling. FL has always been so damn far behind everyone else that I don't know why everyone is so surprised. It's a bunch of fuckin' old heads here. 

5. That's a big chunk of change for a donation.  I respect that.

6. If it was written better it would of passed. Also it would help if the hypocrite John Morgan wasnt basically the face of the thing.

This state is fucked and ruined with shitty law makers though anyways. Screw the medical stuff we just need it de criminalized.

7. The amendment was sloppily written and too vague so elderly didn't like it. I don't blame them. Most aren't against medical but in practice florida had it wrong. And Morgan being the face of marijuana after Floridians watch him on TV play the roll of your average sleezball attorney... Not a good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Unfortunately it did not pass but I have high hopes for possibly seeing a legalization in 2015 if not I see it passing with flying colors in 2016. 

9. it is unfair. but because it would ratify the constitution,  over 60% was needed... I don't get politics

10. #50 MistahWho, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    Mr. O'hare reminds me of the big pharmaceutical companies trying to brainwash citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slpz0D35oRI