High Talk - Ebola.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by AZIZI88, Oct 15, 2014.

I remember him discussing a vaccine that would sterilize people after X number of years.  Ideally they are looking for 500 million people as total world population iirc.  Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean you are wrong!  I believe he eluded to this in a TED conference, but I am too lazy to find it atm.  He is smart enough to not directly say anything, but if you read between the lines, there isn't much else he could be talking about.  The most obvious part being how exactly do you reduce human population to 500 million without doing something insanely evil.  It almost seems stupid to even discuss it.  Ted Turner, another believer in population reduction, is also one of the largest land owners in the U.S.  I could go on, but I don't want to digress from the original topic anymore than I have.

2. yeahhh theres alot of fishy stuff going on lately even more than usual i created thread for all this fucked up crap going on
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1339079-WORLD-WIDE-REVOLUTION

Watch The Trews if your ready to do something!

Noob Grower any Advice is Welcome

manolito #1
    dator
    Brave
    hash balls

3. Hey Liberia guess what close yer airports and borders so we don't all die

4. human rights are part of why we DONT have certain quarantine measures in.place

-yuri

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 MadLibz, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    The human race is over rated.
    Plus were over populated, we need to leave room for nature.

I wonder how long until we blow the world up, only for our own greed and need for useless material shit.

it's pretty fucked up that the average human spends most of their life time staring into a phone. Not to mention how its wierd to just say "hi" to a stranger on the street.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  6. you have just summed up my exact thoughts. Well put.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Where is the Human Rights for those not infected?
    Makes sense to me lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. We are more then 7 billion human beings on this planet, destroying it already, u reli think this little ebola will kill us all ? 
    Every year there is a new MEGA BIG Virus poeple. But actually no one is killed(speaking of big numbers here) a virus will not destroye the population! why?bcos we will do that ourselves! and u know what we do when that happends? just invade another planet n keep living on n destroying that planet aswell.
    7 billion poeple is alot isnt it, or is that just me..... do we do anything about it ? no ofcourse not .... we are to stupid to leave it all alone instead  living with what we have, we get a phone wich is bendable xD WTF  lLife with what u have, Dont get pregnant!!! there so many homeless children out there already, why the f would u add even more population to the earth.
    heard a couple of days ago: In America there was a lady who put there dog in the microwave ????!!!! to dry it after a wash
    n sued the poeple for money.... I am Sorry but, that is just f retared!!!
    As u can see we are all stupid we all live and die and will never learn from our mistakes!! just look at all the wars !!

hope this makes sence heehe  eZnoW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow that dog thing really is retarded :-\

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 Tokesmith, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Lol, Lets quarantine a whole country for a minor issue. Makes perfect sense?

11. Duh. They make it sound so deadly. If its that bad, why not? Coz its not that bad.

12. Yo... what the fuck?
    Not even worth responding too rofl, I've never seen so many lies and nonsense in a short paragraph in my life.

13. Some of it i can relate to but not all.

14. I hope you don't relate to realizing "a virus could never destroy a population", and if that happens we can all "just get up and go to another planet". Or how "every year there is a new MEGA BIG Virus, but no one dies".

Everything else was irrelevant. 

15. LOL hahahahahahahaha

16. Those nurses should have been sacked for being so careless not praised if its as bad as media makes it out to be.

17. Ebola was first discovered back in '79, it's only until now that it's caused a panic because a few Americans became infected. In my opinion, don't concern yourself with it if your only afraid of catching it. However, this is a serious problem in Africa and we do have an obligation to assist our fellow human beings so if raising awareness through panic saves the lives of those suffering by scaring us into finding a cure, then let the panic spread.

18. You really think she was that careless? "Oh, who cares if I have proper BSI, it's just a little Ebola!" Have you ever taken care of a patient with a deadly communicable disease? Unless you're borderline suicidal, you're going to take proper precautions. And she followed the BSI protocol at her hospital, for what it was worth anyway. Accidents still happen, equipment can still fail, etc. Can't say I'm exactly shaking in my boots about Ebola, not even close honestly. But if I have to treat/transport a patient with Ebola (or any severe communicable illness, for that matter), you better believe that I'll be as meticulous as I possible can to avoid infecting myself with it, or other patients and coworkers, or dragging it home to my family. Could you cite what exactly she did that was so careless? Aside from, "getting Ebola."

And no, it's nowhere as bad as the media has made it out to be, at least not in the US.

No room in hospitals for Ebola patients? They get slammed with patients with influenza, pneumonia, heart disease, vascular disease, trauma, sepsis, etc., and yet somehow they nearly always manage with nothing but a small hitch. Handling every other media-hyped virus of the past decade wasn't an issue, and many of those were airborne. But Ebola is just going to totally debilitate the healthcare system in the US? I think not. The Ebola situation will never be in the US like it is in west Africa, it's comparing apples to oranges.

This thread is a giant party of paranoia :laughing: thanks to the handful of blades actually talking a bit of sense! How many more weeks before people chill the fuck out about this? :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Maybe ppl would chill when US stops over exaggerating.

20. So...never? :laughing: Nothing is stopping intelligent adults from doing a little of their own research, instead of gobbling up the Faux News feed.

• Like Like x 1