Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urgent: Dad is messed up on RSO somehow

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GhtFuqt, Oct 15, 2014.

1. My father is starting a regiment of RSO from someone who presumably makes RSO for mmmj patients here in Michigan. He is not at the house but currently at his friends and the RSO has kicked in apparently and he said he's "quite high" and isn't comfortable or enjoying it. I told him to drink water and eat as much as he can to come down, because I currently am 4 hours deep into a very strong brownie. Not really sure what to do at this point, other than advice to give him and if there's any way of continuing the treatment without these effects. I am going to try some of it (it is in gel caps) tomorrow for science under his request, so I will report back.

Thank you in advance.

2. That stuff is extremely potent. Might want to lower his dosage and build up to higher doses Hows he doing now?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Your dad is too damn high

Best thing to do is to get him to lay down and fall asleep

[​IMG]

4. i am a cancer survivor and i for one understand what your dad is going through. i would not wish it upon my worst enemy. as far as the RSO goes, he needs to keep it up, no matter how uncomfortable he feels. typically 3 to 6 weeks is what it takes to build up a tolerance so that he isn't feeling so bad. tell him to hang in there. eating big meals and keeping food in his stomach will help with the effect as well. 

you need to watch out for ulceration of his esophagus and stomach. it doesn't happen all the time but it does happen. is he juicing at all? this is great on soooooooo many levels. you might be able to counter act some of the effect of the RSO this way as well as healing any ulcerations he might have or get. google is your friend in this.

5. mindless activities that keep your motor skills busy, so not watching tv, but maybe video games, or coloring books or painting or beadwork... not that any of those are mindless, but they can keep a very loud part of your brain busy so you can be peaceful. 

6. #6 kigoins, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    I am also in Michigan. I started my aunt on RSO for her terminal pancreatic cancer. The dosage goes as follows. 1/2 of grain of rice size of RSO for 4 days. Double the dose every 4 days until up to 1 ML a day. My aunt is such a light weight it took me quite a bit longer to increase her dose. I started out only using it at night before she goes to bed so she would just sleep it off until her body adjusted to it. Now I am giving her a smaller dose in the morning and a larger dose at night. We are still not up to 1 ML yet but she is doing MUCH better. She feels better than before she was diagnosed. She is eating and after loosing 71# she is starting to gain weight (she can't get enough food). She isn't sleeping all day and has energy. She gets bored and wants to go running the roads. We also have Scientific proof. Her CA 19-9 levels were 547 when she was diagnosed (0-40 normal). Her most resent test results....250! Down more than 1/2.

Stick with it. God gave us this plant because he wanted us to use it. I also use organinc essential oil to detox the dead cancer cells out of her body and to help her with pain and digestion.

I don't know where you live in MI but I am in the Flint area. I have started to grow for my aunt because it has become too expensive for us to buy anymore. I am growing TOTALLY organic. I figured chemicals gave her cancer so I don't want to give her any when I am trying to cure it. If you need any help, have questions, or if he needs a caregiver please don't hestiate to contact me. Even if you juwst need to talk. It is a hard on us caregivers too. I am NOT a doctor but am in the healthcare feild (for over 20 years). I know just enough to be dangerous. lol

I truely hope your father starts healing. STICK WITH THE RSO. God bless.

Kimberly