BlazedBuffalos First Tiny Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BlazedBuffalo, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Glad to see your back! Ha get some pics when you can. I've already started 2 new babies and made wax off my nugs I did get ha

Get high, Be high, Live high

2. the 200w equivalent should be the 55w actual pictured here. Mine were about $13 a piece . Heres a little size comparison to a 26w CFL

Attached Files:

3. Here is the Cola and the rest of the harvest off of my good plant the Aurora indica. Pretty weak harvest but with all the problems and such and just cfls not bad. The Cola weighs 3.8 grams and is basically dry about to jar it as well. Have my drug test tomorrow then after that I'll be blazing again :)

Attached Files:

4. Also have 3 sour diesel bagseeds as well as 2 freebie seeds
    Growing lol

5. You should follow my new grow! Also get one going for yourself!

6. Took a little taste today and it is still harsh but has great flavor and put me in a good place lol smells skunky

7. Germinated 2 more Aurora indica seed to go along with 3 sour diesel, and 1 freebie seed

8. How do ya make dab?

My best ideas are created in the presence of weed 🍁

9. The closet grow is back ladies and gentlemen. The first picture there is two aurora indica seedlings. Then the 3 sour diesels(one is the big one) and a freebie that is looking quite stunted and sad.

Attached Files:

10. Aurora Idica is such a nice strain, ive got two seedlings in a closet grow too.

11. Bho. And vac purge.

12. Sorry for not posting for so long. They are doing great and I will create a separate thread for my next grow. I did toss the sickly looking plant lol got tired of looking at it

13. Painkiller an Diablo sativa. Its dominating over the painkiller it's a medical an feminized from royal queen an the other is from Vancouver .The Diablo is a regular seed some mite have some boys in the bunch.keep a close eye in them after I turn the lights down.most likely screwed this post up too but.g
    Happy growing

14. The two aurora indica seedlings are doing ok. The other 3 sour diesels really took off when I transplanted them into the new pots.

Attached Files: