BlazedBuffalos First Tiny Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BlazedBuffalo, Oct 14, 2014.

1. It is miracle gro moisture control soil

2. Here they are looking ok it got hot last night in my room but I just watered them afterwards.

Attached Files:

3. Looking good so far! I've noticed that most your pics, your soil looks really dry. How often have you been watering?

Get high, Be high, Live high

4. I watered later like 6 hours after those pics but around every 3 days I'd rather under water than over

5. Subscribed!
    Looks like we started our plants, at exactly the same time :D

6. I'm watering at least once a day. Once it's not moist/damp to touch I add some. But it is better to under water. This is where mines at currently though!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414157549.441686.jpg

Don't mind the retarded one trying to grow lol

7. When will you guys put yours into flowering?
    I'm planing on getting mine ready to smoke, before new years. 

8. I'm not quite sure I was thinking at least 2 more weeks veg the change my bulbs and put them on 12 12. But I think I'm about to transplant my bigger ones

9. I'm gonna wait till it's about half the size I want it to grow to. Then ill flower it.

10. Updates will be coming tomorrow, a rather uneventful weekend I must say

11. Well they were looking ok but I think it is getting too hot in there but does anyone have any recommendations

Attached Files:

12. What are your temps at? And I wouldn't think your temps are too high. They usually burn not drop. Maybe too much water?

13. Just watered them they went back to normal lol

14. That's good! I did some trimming today on mine. Took 2 fan leaves off

15. Sorry it has been so long but they are all looking good transplanted all but 1 pictures are coming on Tuesday

16. A light fell on one of them but she will be fine. Looking pretty good since last time

Attached Files:

17. That's not too bad. My friends fell 3 days ago. And let's just say he lost about 6in of the plant :-/. Poor lil girl. But besides that one. They are looking pretty good. How far along are you now? 6-8weeks you should be able to tell the sex.

18. 3 went into the soil 10/7 others 10/12 to 10/15

19. Slowly start watching for sexing. Have you read up on sexing before?

20. Yeah guys have little pollen sacks and females have little calyxes with white hairs I'm going to do a good check probably on Sunday