BlazedBuffalos First Tiny Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BlazedBuffalo, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hello everyone this is my very first indoor grow and so far it seems to be going well I started out with 2 Nirvana Aurora Indica seeds, 2 bag seed, and two freebies from Nirvana as well. The freebies were the first to come up but one seems deformed but is the best of the bunch. I planted in Miracle-Gro (I know it isn't the greatest to use) and right now I have 3 6500w cfls along with a 650 lumen led 2700k and a shitty led square they seem like happy plants so far. ANY ADVICE would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Just a few pictures you can see the deformed one pretty obviously. Any feedback? And I'm getting a fan, perlite, and a thermometer with humidity gauge as well.

Attached Files:

3. Also just so everyone knows this was made to be as cheap as possible so Far even buying the seeds I haven't spent over 50 dollars

4. Hey there! Looks like we are About in the same spot/stage. I have one that's deformed also. And you should look into my box. Built it with $20 from home depo. Ima follow your journal since we are pretty close

Get high, Be high, Live high

5. Any updates yet?

6. Coming soon on Thursday I am currently in a college class lol

7. I'm going to going to a hardware store tomorrow and pick up light bulb splitters so 1 socket can hold 4 and I'm going to buy more 6500k cfls as well

8. Ya that's what I did. I'm considering running 4 bulbs instead of two since I did some mods to the box today.

9. I put light splitters on each of my sockets and splitters on those also. So, I have four bulbs on every socket. And I have 12 sockets! Lol. 48 CFLs for 1104 watts! Go check it out mayne! Looks good so far tho bro, keep it up yo!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

10. Check out how many cfl bulbs I use in my grow. Over 15.

Tuckerjonesisreal

11. Yeah I'm getting more lights soon and has anyone used a 200 w cfl equivalent before? I saw one at menards but it is near 20 dollars but it was massive lol

12. I'm running 2 2700k I believe. Buying 2 more in about 15min

13. Bulbs! Lol!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

14. Subbed!!!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

15. Just got some DANK about to wake and bake and will take some pictures later today

Attached Files:

16. Got some more bulbs and 2 splitters the deformed one looks weird but overall they look decent

Attached Files:

17. New addition lol its only 13w but who cares

Attached Files:

18. Sorry it took me so long to update but here are my babies they don't look half bad going to transplant the older ones soon maybe a week

Attached Files:

19. I now have a fan that is blowing on them and a temperature gauge with humidity gauge the temperature is 82 and humidity is 44. Should I try to cool it more or is it fine

20. what kind of soil are they in i cant tell but it looks like a varity of soils

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app