Hey OldSchoolSmoker

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steadyglobbin, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are numerous stories I can tell you about my adventures on un-mentionables. But I shall respect the GC community and stick with my weed stories.

2. Haha good read, gave me a chuckle

3. Are PMS about the stories including umentionables against GC rules? I'm pretty curious and I could go for a chuckle or two.

Also, stories had me close to pissing my pants. Doesn't help that I'm blazed. :bongin:

Sent from my DeLorean using a Flux Capacitor

4. What if you just said you hung out with a few "funguys"?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. image.jpg

6. Did i ever tell you guys the story of when i had a bad trip at the Pink Floyd concert?

7. Please share!
    *gathers in circle with fellow blades around dimly lit campfire*
    A cool breeze rolls through....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I love Pink Floyd for being the #1 source for all my bad trips, so I'd love to hear it too.

9. no but please do

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #30 ExcretingCretin, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    If i were old school smoker i woulda said " theres already a tv show how i met your mother" and then kelso woulda came outta nowhere behind op and yelled burn when he read it, because im old and rich enough by then to have the means to make such things possible.

Either that or be themed and hire barney to give me a high five.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Make your own thread and call it "Old School Stories for Smokers" or something along that line.  :D I'll be up all night reading these.

12. This fuckin' guy...Gettin' his own thread and shit.

This guy. :cool:

13. Dude I want what you are smokin because i don't understand a word you just said lol.

Yeah but you just liked all my posts!!

14. Ok here is my Pink Floyd/bad trip story.

It was May of 1977. Anahiem staduim. Home of the Angels (who choked in the playoffs this year :cry: ). Pink floyd was on thier Animals tour.

Needless to say, I was under the influence of an unmentionable (you can guess which one). To keep the crowd entertained while the the stagehands were setting up the concert, there was a stunt pilot flying near the stadium and he was doing tricks. Loop de loops, barrel rolls with colored smoke, the whole 9 yards. Any way, the last stunt that this pilot did was he flew directly over the infeild crowd. Directly above my head. He went straight up hauling ass at full throttle. At about 2000 feet, he cut off the engine and went into a free fall. The damn plane was diving directly towards me. I mean this thing was hauling ass at me in a full speed dive straight down!
      Well, I got paranoid and thought "Oh fuck what if his engine does not start?" and I started trippen badly. There I was,surrounded by thousands of stoned pink floyd fans with a cessna stunt plane hauling ass at my skull. I started lookin around and knew i was gonna have to step on people's heads as I ran out of the infeild. Everyone was cheering and i was trippen badly. My friend saw me, saw the look in my eyes and knew right I away i was having a bad trip. So he calmed me down. He said "don't worry old school, its just a stunt. I promise you that the engine will start back up and he will fly away I promise!" That did not convince me and I kept looking around for a path to run through. My friend talked to me again. He assured me that it was the unmentionable that was making me trip out. He had to do some fast talking cause was scared as fuck. Anyway, about 500 feet above the crowd, the pilot re-started the engine, pulled the plane up and flew away. The crowd went nuts with  standing ovation. I did not clap. I stood there trembling, on the verge of a nervous breakdown. It took me about 10 minutes to stop shaking. my friend laughed at me. It was a memory that i will never forget.

Sorry for the wall of text. I hope you enjoyed that.

15. This thread is awesome!!

I didn't like ALL of them...Just most.

This guy, right? :cool:

17. That would've freaked me out sober. Also, having lived in Kansas City my entire life. Sorry about that :p

18. Ok that's all the stories i could think of right now. I believe there is a thread called "post your funny high stories" or something like that. I really should be posting there. I am feeding this thread out of pure ego. But I will admit, it helps alliviate my depression when I'm out of weed. Thank you all for enjoying it:)

19. congrats to the Royals. Looks like you guys may be WS bound.....

20. Yup, they just got sweeped tonight. At least the Angels won the WS in 2002, the Royals hadn't ven made it to the playoffs since 1985. Thanks for the funny stories!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.