Drewdogs 1st coco dance

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by drewdog420, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Yes you too. You were the 1st person that planted the seed. I knew I forgot someone I was stoned when I wrote that

2. hello there!!

just in here to learn brotha..

3. What it do Drew! I'll pull up a chair if ya don't mind. :smoke:

4. #24 drewdog420, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Picture time. Group shot. Bottom is
    Super sour og. I have high hopes for this bitch

Attached Files:

5. Jack herer 2. Bag seed from a buddy of mines weed. Some of the best outdoor jack I've ever seen. Odly enough this is the 1st time I've grown bag seed.

6. Jack 2

Attached Files:

7. My own og kush. Heavy yielder I've had this strain for 2 years and am excited to be growing it from seed again.

Attached Files:

8. #28 drewdog420, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    My own blue dream. Best yielding blue dream I've ever grown. Hoping the chunky bud structure comes out from this one. A little yellowing on one of the leaves from being rootbound. Bottom Jack herer 1

Attached Files:

9. Diafem chz.

Attached Files:

10. Pulling up a seat to absorb some knowledge!!👍 Looking like some LED lighting up in there. 😉

HTown5% off on something!!
    Btw....high hopes on that Cheese!!

HTown5% off on something!!

11. Yeah the bitches love the led light like they be up in the club lol. When I'm ready to flower I pull out the big guns that spell hps

12. No doubt, ....HPS spells WEIGHT. Lol

13. No, just house and garden nutes.

14. I grew the Super Sour OG before.. it came out just ok, but that was before I really had a grasp on things. I bet she will do well for ya. :)

15. I've had some ssog before and it was a killer smoke. Tasted like sour blueberries. Never Grew It though.

16. Note already seeing new growth after about 1-1.5 days after transplant!

17. Hey Drew, I'm subbed! I've just started a pc grow in coco/perlite under 45 watts of LEDs. Using organic nutes. This is only my 2nd attempt at growing. Had a lot of problems with the first attempt but still managed to harvest a few grams. Hoping to do better this time, and hoping to learn something in here!

18. Transplanted the green crack, Super sour og 2, tangilope, and grapefruit krush today. Quite a bit of new growth from the others. Still haven't watered yet. Coco seems to hold more water then what I've been told or read. But I'm also vegging under led.

19. When I started using coco/perlite I treated it like hydro because thats also what I read. It didnt work for me. I now treat it like soil. I water 1gal per 3gal pot in the begining every 3 days and as it get closer to harvest it gets to everyday/everyother day. And BAM my yields skyrocketed!

Some people swear by watering coco like hydro but I just didnt see the results?