Drewdogs 1st coco dance

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by drewdog420, Oct 14, 2014.

1. o
    Haha its the Xmas stuff that need to be put away. I like it a lot and I like how fast it grows. Only dislike is how often you have to water, especially when they are so big and I have to drag them out of the room to water. Also problems seem to pop up quick but can be fixed quickly. With hand watering nutrients are pretty expensive. I'm a little handicapped because my water is so crappy it comes out of the tap at a pH of like 9 so I constantly have to be on top of it. I also like the crystal production and I've hardly seen any pests the entire grow. I think if I could feed more often I'd be getting even more out of coco. I'm seriously considering an oxygen pot system with flood and drain so I can save myself lots of work and be able to leave a few days without worry. I have a friend that uses that system with coco and is killing it. Just put the coco in a smart pot put the pot in the oxygen bucket set your timer and nutes. It would save money too because your recycling the nutrients instead of the excess draining out of the pot. I also need to finish dialing my room before I can perfect coco. Constant learning curve

2. From the looks of it my 1st run I'll be hitting about 1.5 lbs a light

3. Hey drew I used to down my mute alil n geed ever water

4. Ready for our next indoor run. Cheesequake, Tahoe og, holly grail og, cali connection sour diesel, and purple berry

Attached Files:

5. Looking good in there homezz..

6. Hell yeah man, looking like it's gonna be cozy up in that mofo!! Lol

7. It's already cozy. They'll be fine in my flower room. I need another tent. Getting greedy lol

8. Everything is getting close. 2 weeks max on everything except the blue dream which I think has 4 due to a little fox tail. just did 2nd flush on the og and started the 1st on the cheese and the smaller super sour og

9. Wazzzzup Sub'd cool man I use some coco in my indoor mix as well. 

10. Damn Drew u made me go bust out the bricks man got a seed got out of an auto cream caramel x wild mexican sativa male bagseed that looked great she's in 3gal tall pot

11. Any updates. ... you should be on to the next run by now.

12. Drew hope all is well bro

13. Thanks everyone. Been on hiatus for a little while. Last run went very good with coco. Even on I did about .75g per watt or about 1.5 gallons. Light. Not too shabby. This run I'm already week 4-5 into flower. Won't get that much this time as the Tahoe og I'm running appears to be an average yielder. Who knows? The purple berry and cheesequake I'm running along side it might make up for it though. I'll have some more updates and pictures soon

14. Oh OK glad to hear from u man and ur OK can't wait to see them pics and my coco girls are doing great

15. Well I went to take some pics last night and my camera wouldn't work..I'm watering tomorrow so I'll have some up. Switching back to soil after this run as I'm trying to save some $ and coco is pricey. I'll keeping my indoor journal here as I'll be going back come winter. I'll have lots of new goodies this winter and I'll be shooting for 2 elbows a light

16. Hey drew u don't reuse ur coco?

17. You should be reusing it if you aren't brotha!

18. Hey iron wat do u put in coco to be able reuse iron?

19. Hygrozyme.. any kind of enzyme in the root zone will help you to be able to reuse the coco by breaking down the bad stuff into nutrients the plants can use. :D