Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does a over 50 year old woman get a connection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joking2, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where'd the OP go?

2. #102 Nerd139, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Find herself a dealer? She dont have time to mess around with our immaturity

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I know where she is. ;)

Sent from Joking2's bedroom

4. Hiding in the closet because some strange man is in her bedroom?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Go around the major city yelling I need weed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. i'm in lakewood ranch.  and mid 40s.  It's not easy.  Grew up in Cali and have not seen cali quality in the 11 years i've been here.  Although, i know it's around.  the best stuff i did see was when i worked on the new college campus...  that campus was like a grateful dead show at times :)

7. lol im a college guy in CO and if some older women asked me for a hookup and i could tell she wasnt a narc id definitely help them out, older stoners are the shit.

8. hope all is good OP  :smoking:

9. oregano joints get u mega hi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.