Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does a over 50 year old woman get a connection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joking2, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 Mid man, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    In what way is that cynical? If you lived in a illegal state and a middle age person walked up to you looking for weed would you hook them up? ABSOLUTELY NOT! 

It's just how it is, any dealer that is looking to deal long-term isn't going to be hooking up random people he doesn't' know especially if they might be cops

2. That's not the subject of the thread. She didn't ask how to make sure a dealer will ABSOLUTELY NOT hook her up.

She's looking for advice on how to successfully find a dealer. Are you gonna offer potential solutions like the thread requested or tell her it's impossible?

I would seriously doubt it's never been done before, even in an illegal state. So let's help her out.

3. Use context clues. OSS, clearly not a word, must be an abbreviation? Oh look, his name is old school smoker.... OSS stands for old school smoker, mystery solved

4. Haven't been smoking long.  Lost connection was pool guy.  Only use to not take oxy pain killers.

5. Please be nice to each other.  There is enough people wanting to beat up each other verbally without us doing it to each other.  Sorry for the preaching but...

6. Is this the end?

7. did i say something wrong?

8. You didnt say anything wrong but there is only so much that can be said and be on topic.

I would say you have your advice already :p

9. The majority of the world doesn't look kindly on people who grow cannabis. But the majority is always the retarded portion of the population, so who cares?

10. Since I live in Florida and law enforcement here is asset seizure crazy, I care......wouldn't want to lose my place over growing a few plants, especially when I can easily buy as much as I need at a reasonable cost....

11. try to find some hippies look for a local cafe hangout.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Thanks.  Thought I did something wrong.  You all have given me some great advice.  Again thanks

So how much over 50 are you? :)

14. Is there anyone here from Sarasota or close to by?  

No I will not say how old I am, Neanderthal  I am female and we don't tell our age.  It's a rule.  Not sure why but there it is.

Ouch! You dang females sure know how to hurt a guy. [​IMG]

FTR, I'm WAY over 50, but don't look it.

16. Aren't you men lucky.  You mature and we age.  I still like being a woman better.  We can change our minds at will, ask for directions, etc.  

Sure, you're lucky. Women have it much better. WTF, you're sitting on a gold mine.

As for aging, don't worry about it. As men get older we think many age-compatible women are more attractive than young women. Young women to me look like, well, kids.

18. i like a woman with experience teaching me. 

19. We do know what we like

20. Sex is like anything else in life -- the more decades experience you have the better you are at it. [​IMG]   [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.