Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does a over 50 year old woman get a connection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joking2, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I ask around?  Do you just go up to someone and ask?  Ask what?

I know I sound dumb but well I am.

2. find the sketchiest part of town and go to a local corner and ask for Rashad. 

3. Pronounced Rash Had

4. Looks like your going dancing this weekend!

5. #25 Infinite Experience, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Just go up to someone and ask if they have any smoke, herb or trees. Be vague as possible and they won't think you're a cop.

6. How can I tell if they are a cop?

7. They smell like stale donuts and coffee and have no sense of humor.

8. HaHa  Too funny

9. Where do older hippies/herbist hang out.

10. Ask the folks up at the local bingo

11. older not brain dead

12. I've heard they're on the harder stuff the bingo lot!

I don't know, can you really not find weed? Have you actually tried yet, or just thought about it? I've found that when you just start asking people, it doesn't take long before you find some. You gotta be like a cia agent and profile/stereotype people.... find the stoner... be the stoner... find the weed.... be the weed.

14. Undercover copswill sometimes try very hard and can be pushy if you suddenly change your mind. They also act nonchalant about selling to someone they dont know. Dealers can be that way too of course but if you want to be really cautious about it that's how they are.

Only real way to tell the difference though is to see the undercover use drugs or fuck some chick in the bathroom. A cop would never do anythibg that if foubd out in court could tarnish their integrity. That's one of the reasons they like bringing noncops into operations. Not just to get a way into the world but they have someone who can get high and goof off instead of them.

Other than the using drugs thing there is no real way to tell for sure though. Some cops are great actors.

15. Good for them.  The only Bingo people I have run into were very focused and mean if you got between them and their Bingo.  Who wants that scene

16. I would try and make friends with a grower in the area.  You could also befriend a grower in another state and have it mailed to you.. 

I am not sure of any mail order sites but I do know they exist, if you do some digging or someone might PM you with one that works.

There are a ton of possibilities, but risk is associated with all of them, the amount of risk you are personally willing to take is all up to you..

Stoners/Growers are usually very nice people (unless they are street dealers).  Growing older and not having is what led me to pursue creating my own stash.

Good luck in your search! :smoke:

17. Thanks sooo much for all the help and info.  You guys are great.  If you all think of anything else let me know

I have tried and not found anything.  

18. #38 jmick, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    How did you get to be 50 years old, and a stoner, and not have any clue on how to talk to other people about weed?

I've been smoking a long time and I seem to have an ability to pick up on the vibe of other stoners, whether they, or I, look like a stoner.

I hope you really are joking, Jokingr2, and not trying to lure someone into a trap.....

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've seen people fish for hook-ups like this before........

WTF is "OSS"? :mad:

The only thing you're a "master" at is bating. [​IMG]

20. Eh, cops don't really waste their time on people trying to buy weed, they usually have someone try to buy and go after the dealers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.