Texas 2015

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RedganjaDown, Oct 14, 2014.

1. hu I dunno

I have to agree.  I lived in Utah a little over four years while I attended BYU.  The sun will burn out before the Mormon controlled state government allows legalization.  Although.... SLC is becoming more and more liberal as the gentile population grows.  Stranger things have happened. 

3. Surprisingly, there are a lot of people here in Texas who would like to see legalization happen for us! Some of them don't even smoke, and probably wouldn't pick it up if it came to be that it was legalized. Austin is not the only place either, it's all over Texas, even in the smaller towns and counties. I'm really excited to have read about this!

4. I was raised in a Mormon household unfortunately, and from personal experience I don't think that "because god said smoking is wrong" is a legitimate argument against cannabis when it comes to religion and smoking

Hey brother!  :D

6. What's going on man? This legislature is getting me excited, I've been reading up on Texas policies all week! I don't want to gets my hopes up, but it's sure hard not to with this pick up on cannabis interest here lately

7. #27 Yana Usdi, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    The "don't mess with Texas" bit actually started as an anti-littering slogan, it just kinda went sideways from there when it got popular and loss meaning.

I won't say it'll happen soon but I do think Texas could change perhaps sooner than we'd expect. Was going to add more but then I remembered that I don't care about politics, at least not enough to get into a debate most of the time ;)

8. Texas used to be Mexico 0.0

9. we were mexico, spain, france, an Indepedent country from 1836-1845,part of the Confederacy, and the USA hence the 6 Flags over Texas

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app