best frozen pizza

Discussion in 'General' started by smokingTom, Oct 14, 2014.

1. I like that Francheta or California pizza (so damn flavor full, Hits the munchie taste buds).....All the other crap all has weird tasting sauce. and of course frozen pizza doesnt fill you up. I can eat 2 full pizzas in one sitting and still be hungry and im a small guy....only way to make like Tombstone, Jacks, Red Barron pizza to taste good is if you brown up the cheese to where there is almost no grease pooling around. for some reason it gives it that extra flavor its needed to be considered good.....I never understood why people cook pizza where the cheese has literally just melted, I had friends like this and im like wtf the pizza isnt even done yet. COOK YOUR FUCKIN PIZZA. think about it...you dont cook your cake or muffins tell it seems solid.....you wait for the golden brown so its cooked all the way through!! 

2. Homerun inn Chicago style frozen pizza is by far the best I have had!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Only fucks wit Primo Thin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. For frozen I live Freschetta best, the crust just rocks and the sauce isn't bad. I prefer to get a top-shelf frozen 'za with like 5 cheese blends on it and that's it, then add my own toppings.

5. Second that DiGiorno!

6. Your comment reminded me. One that let me down is Gino's Chicago Deepdish, yes one and the same as Gino's East in Chi-town. They do market their own pizzas and while fresh they are the best in Chicago (in my opinion but I am not getting into a Pizza Duo war with anyone) but the frozen one they sell is just mediocre at best. The problem is the original is so top-shelf that the frozen probably never had a chance...

Attached Files:

7. Jack's is the only frozen pizza I even remotely like. But anything is "okay" with enough extra cheese and pepperoni. Bake it extra crispy and golden. Yeeeee.

8. How about some good old totinos. I can literally eat like 4 because they are so small but they are so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I might be cheating here... But bagel bites god damn it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Freschetta is pretty damn good!

11. Do you guys read the ingredients list on the stuff you eat.

12. bruh, fuck that. Little ceasers 5 buck pizza when baked is nice as fuck.

13. Oh why half-step? Lets go straight for the Ramen Pizza!

Attached Files:

14. dude, you should not eat frozen pizzas. You have to cook them first. What kinda weed you smokin bro?

15. DiGiorno! Or however u spell it 😂

16. In the uk this is my favourite (I am a vegetarian but they do pretty awesome meat ones too apparently :) )

[​IMG]

17. #38 MagnusD, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Ice cream za.jpg Nom nom nom

18. #39 Johnny Blazed, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    they all kind of taste the same those cheap ass tostitos are pretty decent for the price imo but i just like pepperoni and suasage not a big topping guy

19. Amy organic spinach pizza. 5.99 but fills you up.