Nonfictions Adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nonfiction, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Seeds for seeds

2. I use herbies?

3. Is that a seed bank or do u wana trade strains

4. seed bank lol

5. Herbies thats a bank that works

mango420s

6. I think I see naners on ur plant

mango420s

7. Today is first day delicious looks like bud, and hot damn its filling out! Not just main cola but the smaller growth underneath too, I'm sure it's only gonna get better the next few weeks, my leaves are really getting fucked so idk if I should flush or feed more nutes lol :-/ think I'm gonna flush next watering and see what happens, but everything is looking good kinda smells mouldy, I'm gonna guess that's the cheese? Yum *sarcasm* it's the only strain I've grown and not been like this smells like heaven, but I think it's got the potential to rival my best auto grow to date as sad as that is, only auto it's competing against is the il diavolo I think it was a pretty smell yield and ended up being shit weed just melted to honey stuff and smoked it that way, I figure if it's not as good as the stuff I buy I'm not gonna smoke it lol I'll melt it to as close as a wax as I can

My journal http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1337855-Nonfiction%27s-Adventure%27s

8. My think different are both showing white hairs the second started a day after the first I think... They're not doing much of anything I put them under my 150w hps and idk I think it stunted them or something I'm letting the massive pot dry out as much as possible then gonna start small dose of flowering food, 1/4th of what bottle recommends

My journal http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1337855-Nonfiction%27s-Adventure%27s

9. i was gonna go into the effort of pics but honestly the think differently isnt really doing much like maybe it got heat burn or something but its kind of a huge disapointment..... i dont know what i did wrong...

10. fuck it i just fed both think differently, one i gave 1ml per 500ml of liquid of AN flower nutes, other I started off at .5ml per 500ML bottle of water :p no additives yet im going to go easy on them for a bit try to figure out why theyre so small

11. Hey man I thought I would jump here if that's ok and offer my advise, you can if you like tell me to do 1,
    Your autos are small because you have tied them down or lst'd them,
    Autos will only veg for about 3 weeks anyway,
    Just think if they veg for 3 weeks and then spend a week trying to get used to the light moves, lst, super cropping and other changes then they will only be growing for 2 weeks,
    then they hit the 2 week stretch which you can then do a bit of very mild lst,
    Regular phenos you can veg for up to 5months like my outsiders so you can do what you like to them because you can give it time to recover,
    Top tips for autos..
    Lights should be couple inches away on a 18/6 to 24/7 cycle, no need to flip autos,
    Always sow seed in the pot it's gona grow in, transplanting causes stress and we don't want to affect our veg time,
    Wet the soil when seed is sown and don't water till 14 days in unless soil is completely dry then just give a bit of water because over watering causes stress,
    Always water at the sides of the pot as you want the roots to search out for water, if your water by the root ball it will not need to get bigger,
    There just a few and as you can see it's all about not stunting it,
    IMO autos should be LITFA, leave it the fuck alone haha

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

12. #60 gorilla grower, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    That was a big post sorry for that