Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prefilled O pen on plane

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by honda07, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Wait over an Xbox?! Can we please here this story?!

2. Its just because it looks weird on the metal detector and they're all on edge. I've seen them freak out over a kid with one of those scientific calculators I guess he forgot he had in his bag and said he had nothing but clothes and theyre like tearing his bag up and don't find anything till they look in this elastic pocket on the back then everyone breaths a collective sigh of relief. They just see something weird on the machine and go wtf is that.

I'm not an american, but I know here you're not going to have the trouble from the place you're leaving its if you got stopped on the arrival (big unlikely) that you could have trouble.

They're only trying to make sure you aren't taking anything unsafe on the plane, they don't really care what local laws you could potentially fall foul of once you land.

3. I would not risk trafficking narcotics on a flight.

4. I don't see what the big deal is....it's not like it's a traffickable amount......leave it in your pants pocket and forget it's there until you land.

5. 100 % verified it's been done in more ways than you can imagine.  TSA is actually requesting that the batteries/ecigs be carried on now and NOT checked in because batteries have been firing up and may cause a fire in the luggage compartment.