UK parliament votes to recognise Palestinian state.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 13, 2014.

1. So its basically one group of people claiming that the land was promised to them by god.(a god that the palastinians dont even recognise.
    They also have nukes in a region where thats the last thing you fukn want there.
    Sanctions, state sponsered assassinations. Air strikes on kids (happens to often to be a mistake)

Yea a blind man can see whos the antagonist is in this whole sorry affair.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    So basically you have a group of people who have sent over 1000 rockets year to date into populated areas. Make demands then keep shooting rockets.

Never get anywhere in either scenario.

3. #63 VikingToker, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Clearly some extremely biased posters in this thread, who refuse to acknowledge that

A) Israel carries any blame, when it has been steamrolling and crushing Palestinians for decades
    B) Giving Palestine legal authority to govern itself may trigger infighting

I say B) is the way to go, to try to heal all the hatred between the Jews and Arabs in the region. More air strikes and bombing is the dumbest thing you can do if peace is what you want

edit:  the B ) smiley makes my point strong

• Like Like x 2
  4. okay maybe you will listen to reason because youre right; there are posters here who are biased.
    One of the main issues here is the way people are brought up on both sides. Both sides have people who are hallucinating that if someone isnt born on the same side of the magical border, or doesnt same the same skin colour or creed or religion then they are less then human and its okay to kill them in cold blood. Thats the basis of all conflitcs and war.
    How else are going to commit mass murder? You dehumanize other populations/villages. Fairly simple thing, happens to work.
    Sooner or later, people are going to stop feeding into this stupid bullshit that we need to bomb innocent people for walmarts and ipads, and edible women's panties.
    Historically speaking, we are living in pretty peacefull times, here's hoping our common sense and morals prevail.

Sure. I think almost any societal problem can be boiled down to how kids are raised.

But while what you say is true, (I think that) it's not applicable as a solution to the situation in the middle east, and wont be until the people there are a few generations removed from killing each other on a regular basis

• Like Like x 1
  6. Things have been relatively peaceful for a few decades now, but the 20th century was host to the bloodiest wars in human history, and the current Palestine/Israel was actually birthed from them, so...

7. About fckng time Id say!

8. Ohhhhh really? Israel never did anything wrong did they. Because Israel is soooo innocent lol the world and even normal Israelis are waking up to see how full of shit their so called "Leaders" are.

Wake the fuck up bro. Seriously.

• Like Like x 2
  9. #69 Tom79, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Who gives a fuck what the uk/un or anyone else says. jerusalem is the Israeli capitol and will always be, the Middle East will turn to dust before jerusalem will be completely divided.

They should have their own state, but jerusalem will never fall.

10. No offense but you sound like a fanatic.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ummm errrrrmmmm if it wasnt for UK and UN "Israel" would still be PALESTINE. So maybe YOU should give a fuck.

• Like Like x 5
    Oh he is :laughing:

13. Israel fought it's war of independence without any UN/UK intervention.

It won.

The side who began the war ended up losing, whining about it to this day.

14. Israel is NOTHING without the U.S.
    when the U.S. Stops intervening....they'll be coming for you all, then surely will Jerusalem fall a mighty fall

• Like Like x 2
    Such as what interventions?

Arab countries are too fucked up from within to be able to take on Israel anyways.

16. More than a billion dollars in military aid alone every year!

Those Arabs would do some crazy shit if they had that military aid. Just sayin!

• Like Like x 1
  17. So about 1% of Israel's total gdp.

Plenty of Arab States receive military aid from America, including Egypt, KsA, Jordan, Pakistan.

18. Yes, but Israel was getting that kind of aid in 60s and every year since.
    Egypt. Ksa, Jordan....I thought they were part of Israel.....never really took them for Arab States. Lol

19. I wonder why Palestine lacks a government..

20. Im sorry what?

I BEG YOUR PARDON??

I cant hear you..

Whos been crying wolf and hiding behind the UN?

Hmmm..

BIG LOL BRO BIG LOL