UK parliament votes to recognise Palestinian state.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 13, 2014.

1. The British aren't really to blame for the conflict, they just ended up with the Mandate after WWII. They proposed quite a reasonable two state solution which was rejected by the Arabs and accepted by the Jews.

Not really their fault Jews and Arabs can't play nice.

2. With the Arab contingency losing the war they began.

3. saying that over and over wont make it true

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

4. By all means, prove me wrong with evidence that validates your claim.

5. #45 BlazedGlory, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    It is true that the Arabs rejected the two state deal that was proposed in 1947(?) while the Jews accepted. And they did end up losing a ton of land in the subsequent wars.

I think it's stupid to try to paint Israel as the complete bad guy, sure they do some shady stuff, but so does Hamas. They both need to get their heads out of their asses if they want the conflict to end, they both contribute to it continuing.

6. burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

U claim they started the war and they are losing, I havnt seen evidence for either claim

Arguing who started the war is pointless, you can make an argument the Arabs started it by rejecting the peace deal, lots of Arabs would argue they're only defending what they view as theirs in the first place. It's not really a black and white thing.

8. This is jd we are talking about
    Arguing any point is pointless

9. #49 SmokinP, Oct 15, 2014
    And you think that the creation of the state of Israel was fair on the Palestinian people ?

Refer to them as Palestinians, calling them Arabs is a tactic used by the bigots who deny Palestinian exists...

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

10. You are welcome.

If you want to sound like a bigoted Israeli or one of their supporters go right ahead man and refer to the Palestinian people as "Arabs".

11. #51 Danksterdam, Oct 15, 2014
    The Palestinian's rejected it as despite the jewish population only making up a third off the total population and owning less than 6% of the total land in palestine the UN proposal gave them over half of the country, I think most people would reject that.

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

Oh I most definitively do. My brother married a Jewish women been over to Israeli twice. It was a blast.

13. #53 J-DILLA, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    What the difference between a Palestinian and an Arab?

Are you also going to bs about how Egyptians and Syrians aren't Arab now?

14. Right, so when they chose war over diplomacy, the Arabs lost.

What exactly is so hard to comprehend? Someone who begins a war and loses deserves no sympathy.

15. Do you ever here me call Israelis "Jews" ?

Syrians are Syrians, Egyptians are Egyptians, Palestinians are Palestinians and Israelis are Israelis.

Simple...

16. #56 J-DILLA, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    But what is the difference?

All you did is name several nationalities.

Ethnicity ≠ Nationality.

17. What world do you live in where you refer to people by their ethnicity ?

18. I asked you want is the difference between a Palestinian and an Arab besides the nationalist labelling.

Now, are Palestinians Arab or not?

19. The same as the difference between and American Jew and Israeli jew

Exactly then you can declare war on that nation and steam roll them easily. If the Mexican's got a bean up there ass to shell San Diego over and over I can assure you we would be at war and the northern part of Mexico would be annexed.

Whats funny is the restraint that there using. Can you imagine if some rag tag group of humans attacked Russia or China. They would cease to exist. Russia a few years back ended a hostage situation that killed there own citizens. There answer was basically better then all dead.

Anyhow let them have there own state, let them have there own internationally recognized government then the victimization game will disappear and the Hebrew Hammer will come on full force.