UK parliament votes to recognise Palestinian state.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 13, 2014.

You seem overly concerned about Palestinian corruption and I asked you if you are also concerned with all corruption, or just the Palestinian variety.  And what's it any or your beeswax.

I'm glad "Israel" is doing as well as you claim, that doesn't bother me ...

What, no quotation marks around Palestinians?  That was fast.

Are you for the propsed two state solution?

And while yer busy not answering that question, why did you call Palestinians animals in another thread?

2. #22 J-DILLA, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014

"Palestine" has no defined borders, nor has it ever. It's laughable to say that they are capable enough to peacefully coexist with Israel given many recent events.

Yes, I am all for the 2SS, given there is enough guarantee of peace on behalf of the Palestinian leadership, which there isn't.

Can you post the exact quote? I'm fairly sure I was referring to the Palestinian leadership as animals.

I still don't see how scapegoating corruption and lawlessness amongst Palestinian leaders with Israel will make it any less damaging to the peace process.

3. "Israel" refuses to define its borders...

What guarantee of peace does Netanyahu and his cohorts bring to the table ?

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

4. #24 J-DILLA, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014

You make no sense.

It's the Palestinians who want land, not the other way around.

Israel is not obligated to give up land to anyone, especially to those who threaten its security.

Although it is cute that you expect Israel to give up its own security just so the land can be turned into a sectarian nightmare.

5. Makes lots of sense...
    Can you show me a map that clearly defines Israel's borders ?

That's not how an argument works.  

You clearly know the West Bank remains disputed, although the likelyhood of it becoming Palestinian is less and less likely.

7. That's an awesome vote outcome.

J Shillas crying is just the icing on the cake.

8. #28 SupaAPE, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014

What kind of delusional person are you ?

Are you insane ?

Listen to this...i've got a jewish friend, he's nothing like you.

We don't talk politics at all, or religion, cause it's all bung heep, ya know ?

Palestine wants land from Israel ?

lol

Lets put it this way. Humans fight, people die, stuff gets stolen, land included.

But to say that Palestinians want to take land from a state which only acquired that land in the last decade    century  from the same people that want it back....that's NUCKIN FUTZZZ DUDE

How do you even talk that crap and expect somebody that knows simple history to take you seriously.

Israel is here and probably won't cease to exist anytime soon. The point is, they got the land, illegitimate or not, this is not what i contest, but acting like Palestinians are coming to steal something they should not have a right to is retarded.

Don't act dumb, that's what gets people blood boiling. Be honest and strong, it's more respectable .

9. It's the same half a dozen people in these threads all arguing back and forth and nobody's mind is ever changed :laughing:

The definition of insanity...

10. ROFL,

I recognize them from their avatars....i really don't understand it LOL :hippie:

11. Netanyahoooo's gotta be pissed.

12. #32 SmokinP, Oct 14, 2014
    Israel's settlements in the West Bank amount to a “wicked cocktail” of occupation and illegality, a system akin to apartheid South Africa that brings shame on the Israeli government, the former Tory minister Sir Alan Duncan will say on Tuesday.

In one of the strongest attacks on the government of Binyamin Netanyahu by a frontline UK politician, Duncan will criticise Tel Aviv for its “reprehensible” behaviour in encouraging and supporting the creation of “illegal colonies”.

http://gu.com/p/42dgd

kinda like the gun threads ....

14. Except now Palestine is a country, making Israels occupation an act of war in the eyes of the world

You really think this won't change things?

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

15. #35 Alaric, Oct 14, 2014

They are just caving to terrorist propaganda, Also the British are no one to follow in this instance, hmm who carved up that area of the world again and created most of this. The US will NEVER recognize a state which has any ruling faction associated with terrorists. No legitimate government should just to appear sympathetic to a nation which is portraying itself as a victim as it continues a war of terror. 

Not even close lol :laughing:

And there's a new Israel/Palestine thread like every couple days, and like 3 gun threads total. :p

It's about minds not changing and your insanity quip, not the volume of threads ...

That's what I was responding to ...

:laughing:

18. Couldnt see them voting any other way.
    Considering it was Britain who ran that region, and ultimately creating the problem, just as they did india.to not recognise palastine would be foolish

Our politicians are greedy twats, and may look upper class idiots, but they are pretty shrewd and cunning.
    They have also been good at seeing the bigger picture, and rather good at foreseeing foreign affairs.
    They recognised east germany when the rest didnt.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. its funny because your avatar is stan

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!