Dilemma need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LRG88, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Hey everyone.
    First a lil background: So I've been with my girl for about 2 1/2 yrs total broke up for about a year in the middle. My family loves her and im rather fond of her as well. My problem is I don't really enjoy our sex life as much as I have with other girls. It is kinda boring and she basically just likes regular sex nothing really wild. And I love to dominate when it comes to sex. I've tried talking to her about it tried to do stuff and nothing changes. And I am constantly thinking of how it was with past girls I've been with. Particularly one girl which we had amazing chemistry.

My question is how important do you guys/girls feel sexual chemistry is in a relationship? Would a boring sex life be a deal breaker for you in a relationship which could lead to marriage?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i married my wife and shes boring in the sack. she will read all those dirty novels but never do anythign in the bedroom.

it annoys me, but sex is not what im looking for in a mate. we have sex maybe once a week if we are lucky. married now and have 2 kids, i work 2 jobs, and were both oldies and tired.

my advice..if your happy with this girl and the only drawback is the sex, then your fine. your sex life will burn down as you get older, but you wanna be with someone you can talk to and tolerate when your not doing the nasty 

3. #3 ByePhilipe, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    I don't think you should end a perfectly good relationship over lack of sex BUT you have to accept things as they are. Truly accept that you probably won't feel sexually satisfied ever and accept that your girl probably won't change. If you don't accept it, you could grow resentful or end up cheating on her.

4. high! ask your self this, is this it! no more than this. is this what you really want?  you want a partner. partners come together and solve the issue. did it get solved? to me me sex is a big issue, sexual attraction and drive have got to correspond to a satisfying end. you are answering your own ? find someone that feels the same. there are no do overs in life. do what makes you happy and every one around you will be feel it. do not settle for some pussy. if you have settle down make it with some great pussy!!!!!

Oh my god, do people really think like this? Jesus...

6. He called the sex boring, not me.

7. Sure, but if you think it will never change, that's a self-fulfilling prophecy if there ever was one. 

And that applies to everything, by the way.

8. so sex life is a negative... are there enough positives to overlook the sex situation?

also people change... you don't know how she might act a few years from now.

9. Not to be the cynic but sure, look forward to more sex when she's older, possibly less attractive, and more stressed out.

Throw some kids in there. Lots of sex will be had.

10. Well I mean if there's still a connection there then....its a no brainer, but ideally you'd want that connection to turn into some one on one get down lmao.

11. The real question you should be asking yourself is how important do YOU think sex is in a relationship.

IMO I'd rather have boring sex than no sex in a relationship.

I think the fact that you say "I am quite fond of her...." Stood out to me the most. Your quite fond of her? Well gee thats swell. I am quite fond of warm socks.
    I think if you said "I love this girl with all my heart but the sex sucks!" I'd say stick it out, get some sex therapy, go shopping for toys, whatever.
    But if you are only fond of her, you can do better my man. You can find a girl that you LOVE. Once you find a girl that you LOVE, then you can worry about the sex.

My 2 cents.

13. If you like her enough, you yourself may change. Perhaps not feeling like you need it as much trumping it not being interesting. But if your drive stays high, it'll just become more aggravating. Throwing hints all day gets old and makes it seem like that's all you're thinking about even if it's not.

Also, comparing previous females is never a good thing unless your current girl is winning in said category. When she's losing, just remember that everybody has their ups and downs. Just things to keep in mind.

14. OMG that is so freekin shallow. True love is you can marry a paraflegic and still be happy for life. Marrying for sex or basing your relationship on sex is not gonna work out. Save that shit for fuck buddies or one night stands. Falling in love means that you don't have to have sex to feel good. You just look at her/him and you are on top of the world.