Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the best way to get rid of the smell?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FuckinWitGrapes, Jan 21, 2007.

1. The stuff I use bioextreme will do exactly this. the smell will not come back, plus the stuff does not leave an odor or cover smell behind. Works really well for me.

2. This Ozium stuff sounds useful. How much is it per can, and where can I find some?

3. I always bought mine at auto parts stores...

4. You can get a nice sized can for around 8 doll hairs. The have it at the Walgreens and CVS by me.

5. always a wonder today cause like i hotboxed today and it was mad hard to get it off i had to end up just changing

6. Ozium is the answer. I have been using ozium for months and it takes care of the smell or any smell. DON'T SPRAY A LOAD OF AXE OR SPRAY STUFF!! It doesn't do anything because it masks the smell and now there's the smell of weed and a lot of axe. Spraying a lot of axe smells horrible and takes forever to go away. Ozium is gone in 5 minutes in my room with my overhead fan on. I hot box my room and car all the time and when i'm done, i just spray for about 2 seconds of ozium in my car and 5 seconds in my room. Ozium works becuase it eats the odor and gets rid of it and if you read the bottle it says that it's made to get rid of smoke and odors. It works and it costs about 6 dollars for a big bottle and it's lasted me over 2 months using it everyday. It's powerful stuff, don't underestimate it's price.

7. ozium is the most kill air freshener ever invented i smoke in my living room all the time and spray a bit my mom has no clue

i usually just smoke a cigarette and roll the windows down:)

8. I dont think anyone has mentioned this but a sploof wont cover your smell but it will be masked quite a bit. If you dont know that this is just do a search for it. Someone on here came up with this crazy idea he said worked great. Basically a reverse bong; like a water bottle with a stem going into it; the liquid is freebreeze and water to limit bubbles. Havent given it a try but i think it should work.

9. Wear your hair short :)

10. never cared if i smelled like a bong hmmmmm. never even thought about it

11. i got sum fancy smell good shit that works good ummmm hang on its called drakkar shits a lil expensive tho

12. ionizer is cheap and works just leave going 24/7 :smoking:

13. If your going to use a hand sanitizer, i"ve found that Germ-X is better than Purell b/c is doesn't leave a 'taste' on your hands so you can eat anything right afterwards (ie a sandwich) without getting a bitter taste. :smoking:

14. Vaping works great to get rid of the weed smell lingering in your lungs.

15. concentrate pen... problem solved

16. #37 A87, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    it's all about that ozium, that stuff can work miracles

Like, zero odor in <10 min

17. Try some Altoids, peppermint flavor. Strong, and I mean strong, but will help smell in the mouth. Wash your hands with soap and water, and maybe try using a smoke filter like the sploofy or the smoke buddy. Febreze or cologne will cover up the smell, but won't fully take it from the fibers.