Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the best way to get rid of the smell?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FuckinWitGrapes, Jan 21, 2007.

1. even when i smoke out in the open the smell sticks pretty good. Bongs, blunts, zags, and pipes it doesn't matter what i use, whats the best way to avoid stinking like weed after you smoke it?

2. wash hands and eat food or smoke a cigg

3. I never smell like weed unless I hotbox something. Only my hands, and that's usually only when I do joints, blunts, and bubblers (bong water gets on my hands). And even then, I just wash my hands or eat something.

Febreeze works for smelly clothes, though.

4. brush your teeth, wash your hands, eat something or chew gum. A little deodorant or air freshener never hurt, but it's kinds over kill.

btw, I love your user name, welcome!

5. Febreeze, Axe, or a light cologne(only one spray!) for clothes.
    Brush your teeth, use mouthwash or chew gum for your mouth
    For the hands, either use hand lotion or a hand sanitizer. I use both. My lotion of choice is Aveda Hand relief.

My g/f can smell it on my lips so I carry scented lip balms as well.

The hair is a different story. If you're on the go you can't wash your hair but maybe a spritz of hair spray or when you rub the lotion on your hands, you could rub your hands through your hair?

6. take a shower lol!!! i just did that after a bong session with me and my buddy with the hash he made last night!!!:smoking: then ofcourse take a tastey beverage of your choice, mine is a kiwi strawberry propel

7. you took a shower with your buddy? that might be a akward moment the next day.

8. right on man, this forum is awesome

9. HAHAHA Thats so fuuny!!

10. One word. Ozium. Ozium fucking seeks out an odor, and eats it. It DESTROYS everything in its path. It's pricey, but more than worth it....if no one knows what I'm talking about.. I can post a pic

11. What I want to know is... is Ozium really the ultimate kill-all? I mean... can it kill EVERY odor of weed/smoke no matter what with a spray? Who knows...

12. yeah man i was just thinking about getting some Ozium to try because its onsale cheap at walgreens right now and i work there so... but because of you im gonna try it out. thanx man

13. Easiest thing, wear a second layer and take it off after smoking. As for hands the only way to go is Germ-x. amazing stuff

14. ozium works amazing, when i woudl smoke in my car back when i had a can of that i would smoke then when i was done just spray and in a matter of minutes u just smell the fresh smell of ozium but if u go somewhere spray after u get out and when u come back ur car is good as new

its perfect and could work for small rooms and what not too...ive just convinced myslelf to go get some more

15. so i just bought a can today and i have to say it is superb. cleaned the smell of bud out of my car in about 30 sec. and i have just hotboxed it with 5 joints so it really reaked in my car.

16. I would advise applying deodorant or cologne behind your ears and armpits, as well as dryer sheets in your pockets. Most of the odors your body gives off come from behind your ears and your armpits, as for the dryer sheets, that should absorb most of the smell without looking too suspicious smelling like hella cologne. These tricks have always worked for me, but fortunately most of the time I don't even have to worry about the smell. Nobody around here gives a shit if I smoke.

17. What is the best scent of ozium, because the type I have now sorta doesn't get the job done.

18. Spray down with bioextreme and it will be gone.

Just google it, it is used for hunting but I have been using it for other things. this is the shit and it works damn good... saved my ass on more than one occasion:hello:

19. there are many ways to cover the smell on the exterior...whats hard to cover is the smell from your breath...no matter what u take for the mouth the smell will still come out thru the lungs....unless someone has a solution that i dont know of...

20. Has anyone used ForceOut Odor Eliminator? They make some pretty hefty claims on their website.

Odor Eliminator & Stain Removal Products

Apparently it eliminates smoke odors immediately and forever. If anyone has used this, would it be possible to smoke in a car, spray this, and have the car completely odorless within an hour?

I would suggest either trying this product or Ozium.