CannaChicks Fruity Farm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannaChick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Hey thanks stiggy :)

Glad youre here mate :smoke:

Youre always welcome bud!

Never too late to learn! And hello, im poke! Nice to meet you!, :smoke:

You must be imps girl :)

3. Hi Poke...nice to meet ya too. 
    I have a very black thumb....I'd rather Imp just take care of the plants just to be sure I don't kill them and we have something to smoke.
    You are correct...I'm Imp's girl:)

4. You know ive killed every avocado tree i ever put outside and 4 neem trees!

Sigh...

But i didnt give up and now ive got an avocado tree thats 4 feet tall in my bathroom.

You miss 100% of the shots you dont take!

My wife never grew much besides tomatoes til her first seed sponsorship here, this is her thread btw lol

They asked me, can she grow? And i said hell yeah!

Id say the same thing about you with just as much confidence and fully mean it.

I am of the belief that any human being is capable of all human achievements, we are our only obstacle.

Really great to meet you! Hope to see you around more!

~ poke

5. Someone once asked thomas edison, "how did you continue to work on the light bulb after you failed over a thousand times?"

He thought for a moment then replied, "i didnt fail. I found over a thousand ways it didnt work."

:)

6. WORD!

Chef.

7. Comin right along Canna Chick! Lookin real nice so far. :)

8. A late quote btw, but I got a hand on some dp blueberry, strawberry cough, and some dinafem original [ supposed to be a seeded version of kyle kushman's ] strawberry cough. Those are the ones I can suggest to you. That's bout all I know is that those're supposed to be really good.

9. Hey everyone!! Sorry ive been a way for a while. A lot has been going on and I got really sick. I still don't really know what happened I just woke up in the middle of the night with horrible waves of stomach pain in my upper abdomen. I started vomiting for a while day from the pain and then it stopped the next night. Since then the stomach pain has dumbed down a lot but is still there especially when I eat. Hopefully I can get really baked tomorrow and enjoy all the food I am making :p I get the next 4 days off yay!! So I will definitley be spending some time with my plants and updating everything about them on here! No issues as of yesterday with them just growing beautifully!! Again so sorry I've been absent lately lol!

10. Hope you feel better soon 😁

11. #153 CannaChick, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    thank you! mee to its annoying ive lost 4 lbs  and don't want to end up looking like a skeleton lol need to keep a little fat on my bones. jk kinda, i really dont want to lose anymore weight. my appetite is slowly coming back which is good haha. and im alittle stoned at the moment :smoke:

12. Youre welcome 😁. Thats good your appetites coming back. Smoke 1 for me lol 😁

13. Welcome back!

Chef.

14. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

15. Hey love,
    Happy thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

16. And to you.  

Oh, and Poke said leave the dishes for him.   :p  :poke:  :bolt:

17. Happy Thanksgiving! <3

18. LOL, she always does :p