CannaChicks Fruity Farm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannaChick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Congrats on 11 years today babe! Cant believe its been this long already! My roots are intertwined with yours but Im the furthest from being rootbound as one can be! Thank you for the love! :love:

Youre like a fine wine getting better with age!

Love poke

2. No problem dude!
    [​IMG]

Its 550 paracord, military spec. Its capable of holding 550lbs and ive got about 30 feet of it on my wrist. The military uses it for everything. Mine was made by my purple heart receiving neighbor whos a combat wounded veteran. Dude makes them and sells them for ten bucks. I saw the one on his arm asked him to make me one. He stood there at my yardsale and made it in about 5 minutes. I was floored! He said he's been wearing the one his buddy made in Iraq for years. Mines been on for about 6 months.

I take it off sometimes when i do dishes and maybe for a shower, but being nylon it doesnt absorb or hold water at all and dries out in a couple minutes. I painted with it once, so take it off for that now.

I made cannachick one that is solid green after buying some 550 cord on amazon and picking up a 5 dollar DIY book at walmart at the hobbies section in the back, by yard and hemp string. Need to make some for my kids. They sell these at walmart for 5-6 bucks but the quality just sucks and looks like it was made in china by a child for a child. Man size requires custom fitting.

3. Make me one poke!
    There fucking awesome!

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    "Its absurd to think anyone could own a naturally occurring plant. Simply preposterous!" - Pokesmot247

4. I will seriously if you measure your wrist and tell me size in pm mate.
    [​IMG]

Wife came home for lunch, heres the one i made her. Whats your favorite colors?

5. Thanks guys i need to get more materials to make you all some 550 cord bracelets. I chose raider colors, not a fan, just black and grey goes good with just about everything haha

6. My niece makes those too 😁

7. Your niece is hardcore :p

We're jackin cannachicks thread arent we ;)

Sorry! :love:

8. #112 Kevieboy420, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Shes an awesome kid 😁

Sorry cannachick

9. here are the grapefruits at 11 days old :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope everyone is doing great! I had an awesome day! Poke won that comp, it is our 11 year "together" anniversary, and after both of us cleaning like crazy..Poke made me and the little ones dinner :) Im feeling so blessed. Goodnight everyone! or goodday lol

10. Gnight 😊

11. Eyup, dude I would feel fucking blessed to have one :)

Sent you a cheeky PM.

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    "Its absurd to think anyone could own a naturally occurring plant. Simply preposterous!" - Pokesmot247

12. Ok,  I lst'd my Raspberry today and it turned out perfect but so sad lol. I hate bending and squeezing the ladies  :ey:   :laughing: :
    [​IMG]

13. #119 Head Chef, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Looks good tho :)
    What you mean squeeze her.

Don't worry bout it looking ugly eifer.
    Give it a few hours and it will all twist and turn back to the light.

Tell ya what better than pokes. he cut all the plants heads off! Lol.
    Haha

Chef.

Lol yeah I felt really bad to find that out when I came home from work. I felt bad for Poke and the plants. I meant squeeze as in when you bend the plant over you kind of have to squeeze the stem a little. It was more for the joke i don't really squeeze the plant much lol.

Just a quick update everyone! I will post some more pics soon. The plants are doing wonderful. I am planning on lst'ing the grapefruits tomorrow as they have reached that point. Its kind of funny because there are three of them and one is large, one medium, and one smaller in comparison to each other. Like papa fruit, mama fruit, and baby fruit lol. JK :D the raspberry has reached another point of lsting which I did the other day and now its huge. No signs of any kinds of deficiency or problems just a bunch of healthy green happy ladies! hope you all are having a wonderful night. The family just watched Dawn of Planet of the Apes and it was pretty awesome.