CannaChicks Fruity Farm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannaChick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. So yesterday I transplanted my plants into 5 gallon buckets with pokes help and they have taken off since. In fact they have grown quite a bit overnight. Here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The first 3 are my Iced Grapefruit and the last is my Rasberry :D

Oh yeah and tonight for dinner is....Manicotti!

2. Mmmm I love manicotti. I havent had it in quite a while, but anything italian is sure to be delish!

3. Oh yes it came out great! We hadn't had it in a while either, a few years actually lol. Have you tried Tortellini?

4. It was sooo good, we ate too much!
    [​IMG]

Nice to be alone eh?
    [​IMG]

and boy was it cheesy! Just the right crisp! Yum! :smoke:

5. Passin a fat j around in Honor of my AdvancedLed sponsorship!

[​IMG]

Spammin the forums with positive vibes! :bongin:

[​IMG]
    Weeeee!

6. Tortellini rocks but I've never had fresh made, just store bought stuff. Which reminds me I need to add a pasta roller to my Xmas list. ...

7. Hi Cannachick!

Pullin' up a chair to watch the show.  Looks like you're off to a good start.

8. #88 CannaChick, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Lol same here I need one and I need to teach myself how to make homemade pasta noodles. and yes...tortellini rocks especially in a pink sauce...man im hungry!

Congrats homie :D So proud of you!

and thanks to everyone who has subbed in on my thread, so thankful to have you guys here!

9. Nice to watch another newbie blossom, so to speak.

10. Thank you my nigga, couldnt have done it without you havin my back, naw sayin? Ight G, i catch ya on the otherside when you decide to bounce up off this intanet dog, and bounce yo bootyful into the kitchen, make me a sammi! :devious:
    [​IMG]

11. Nice babbies, dont let the old man hog all the lights. :D Do some arranging and give the babys a front row seat!

12. amazing poke!
    Such a true gentleman :)

How's it all growing canna?
    Hope is is well for you over there with your nutty husband. Haha

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    PM me for The Vault Seed Bank's details and a discount code!
    So many people asking :)

13. Ill just bring it here

Little experiment with wifes plants :p

[​IMG]
    ^pineapple chunk
    These are the 14 day old plants. Cannachick actually started hers in these cups and i transplanted mine into them after we transplanted hers into 5 gallon containers. So I stunted mine :p

For comparison, here is the largest p-chunk vs her plants.

[​IMG]
    The plant on the right is cannachicks iced grapfruit, and are the plants she transplanted from the foam cups. This one i didnt spray with kelp/poo tea. Theyre in their final five gallon homes.

[​IMG]
    And heres the iced grapefruit on the right that i did water with kelp tea vs the non fed p-chunk. She didnt know, but i watered all of my larger ones, a couple smaller plants and one of hers! The kelp/tea fed plant is larger than all of the other plants germed on the same day!

14. You and your experiments lol!

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

15. Haha!
    I can totally imagine her face when she sees this post!
    You do make me chuckle buddy! :bongin:

Chef.

16. Haha me too :laughing:

Thanks bud, always totally worth it...well, almost always :lol:

17. you guys totally know what you're doing with soil! mad respect!

18. Poke can you take a pic of the wrist thing you've got. That looks bad ass.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal