CannaChicks Fruity Farm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannaChick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. AW is very generous very happy he did that :)

Chef.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hey girl, I'm subbed!! It will take me a while to catch up but I've heard good things about your grows ;)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Wow that is freakin crazy!! Electric companies can shove it. Starting next month they are cutting our low income discount cause compared to surrounding other low income households, we are considered high wattage usage and would require an inspection of appliances in order to keep the discount. Pretty ridiculous but whatever like I said lol, they can shove it.
    Grasscity rocks and everyone who came together to help is awesome!!

Yeah he is that is great!! Hope ur feeling better Chef!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thank you I subbed in ur thread I believe yesterday! glad to have another girly around lol :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. I about forgot about golden goat. Been a while since ive heard someone talk about it. First time I had golden goat in Colorado I was shocked. Was so familiar, to the high grade I was getting in Kansas. Name unknown to me; I knew I had been smoking the same plant for a few years. After a history lesson on the strain and locating its origin, i have come to the conclusion I may have had connections, maybe indirectly, to its creator back in Kansas. Whenever I get homesick GG is my go to. Would love to get my hands on a clean cut.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #546 Buffalo11024, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    Beautiful plants CannaChick, how long have you been cultivating? Hearing the way pokes been talking about starting a seed bank in the near future, you do any breeding as well?

• Like Like x 2
    Thank you :) I don't do anything like that now but i plan on eventually getting more involved. I haven't been growing marijuana plants that long, this is only my second solo grow. But, ive helped poke in his many years of growing. Since I was about 12 years old, I have grown vegetables and flowers too. I absolutely  love gardening!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Happy Easter everyone!!

Here some of my soon to be veges in my garden,so far I planted Tomatoes, Purple Peppers, Cauliflower, Okra, Eggplant, Squash, Carrots, Lettuce, Potatoes, Corn, and Hot Peppers :

[​IMG]

First one to pop! :
    Cauliflower

[​IMG]

This is the coolest water bottle ive found and used for watering and misting small plants or seedlings:

[​IMG]

and here is my strawberry in our garden lol couldn't get back to it to get a close up:

[​IMG]

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, im off to play with eggs [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  9. #549 Head Chef, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Just stopped by to say hi. Highhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hey! Been lurking around here for a little while! Loving the grows!

Nice selection of veggies as well! I got a bunch started myself! Here you can see my marketmore cucumbers, bush beans, sugar baby watermelon, and some king of the north bell peppers.
    1428635026565.jpg 1428635040975.jpg

I also have some sugar snap peas, alpine strawberries, high bush blueberries, and my leafy greens to sow later!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

• Like Like x 6
    That is awesome! i love growing anything :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Happy 420 Growmies

• Like Like x 2
  14. Haha that is awesome Chef....I'm a little late but I hope u had a good 420 :)

Got some bad news...the only plant I decided to grow this time around ended up being a male :( I'm so bummed but looking forward to growing my vaniluna plant next grow.

• Like Like x 3
  15. #557 rain dancer, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
    Heck yeah. We just got a female seeds OG kush seed as well as vanilluna. Gonna see if I can mrs CannaChick to grow two next round :poke:
    ;)
    ~ poke

• Like Like x 4
  16. Meeh-
    Why'd this journal end in a male..
    *sad face!!!*

• Like Like x 2
  17. I dedicate this next song to Mrs. CannaChick
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450p7goxZqg

I always tell you every love song is our song, because it's true.

And it always will be.

Everyday with you is like winning the lottery.
    ~ poke

• Like Like x 3