CannaChicks Fruity Farm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannaChick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Subs totally winning!

2. Its cause thw gc crew pull together :)
    And hos plant totally rocks

3. Omgosh just saw that Kaula bear.. Sheesh.. How can something be that cute?!

4. Woke up sick this morning with some type of sickness going around that really really sucks!! Makes my whole body ache especially when I am not moving like sitting at work all day or lying in bed :( it also makes your throat glands swell and hurt when you swallow....such a bummer.

5. #525 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Awww gurrrrl.. Get some good rest, maybe some of that zzzzquil lol! Or some edible goodness. I'm sorry.. Feel better canna

6.  Im definitely going to try some of that NyQuil lol even though it makes you so tired and out of it the next day. Thank you :) Hope you and the family are doing well and getting some shut eye too!

7. Homemade chicken soup!

8. I have been like this the last day or two :(
    Throwing up and such, poke text me yesterday and I was in such a bad mood o feel bad now. I basicly said in a kind way, I'm ill fuck off! Lol.

Hope you get better soon

Chef.

9. Poke completely understands how sickness affects your mood trust me...sometimes I'm a total b-word when I'm sick and he still loves me ;) I am starting to feel a little better I had to start antibiotics thought. I hope that you start feeling better soon get some rest. Try eating some pineapple for your stomach it always helps get rid of stomach pain and nausea for me almost instantly.

10. #531 STIGGY, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-qra604RbU&feature=youtube_gdata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tg9azGFqRE

feel better lol

11. Hi CannaChick! I found the better half's thread! Subbed!
    Sad to hear you're not feeling well though. That sucks. Hope Poke is taking care of you.
    take care!

I tried the link and it says I don't have permission to view the topic?

13. It got taken down cause itnwas against the rules

14. Oh ok thanks Loki !

15. #537 CannaChick, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Here is an updated pic of my plant she has grown like crazy lately:

[​IMG]

lol its hard to tell what all is her cause she kinda just blends in :D

16. Basicly i was trying yo help kevie out and the responce was amazing gc at its finest people helpping
    august west was amazing.
    But alass it was agai st the rule of gc but tge short time it was open it made an impact. Love gc and a massive thanks to those who were able to help a blade in need

That's so awesome what was it for?  gc does pull together in time of need and its something great to be apart of.

18. #540 loki125, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    An electric company send kevie a bill for $1500 for a house in a state kevie has never lived in hes lived in his house for 2 years so its not his bill and because of this bill they cut his power off well first off hes disabled and needs heat as he live in Michigan and his plants are hydro so no light no oxygen.

A charity gave him 400 but he needed 750 to.get the power back on so i made a thread asking if anyone could help kevie and the resonce was amazing keive got to $185 of the 350 needed but loads others offering to help early in the week once they had been paid. :)

August west donated $75 hes a very good man :)