CannaChicks Fruity Farm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannaChick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Lol is that glass? Like an art piece? LOL everyone hates a skunk once there dog tryed to chew its tail off and it get sprayed lol

2. I have seen some do it that way i never had any luck i spin them up tight slide it in and let it in spin to tighten up. Maby assist it if needed

3. Wow great harvest cannachick! That cola :eek: holy moley that thing was a monster! Excited to watch the new strawberry seedling grow up! Keep up with the great work! Stay fruity! :)

4. Thank you TJ, yes that cola was definitley a monster..ill have to take another picture of it...I still have it as one nug lol.

It does cool it a little and yes you roll it half way then bend it the opposite direction and finish rolling, then add it into the paper.

5. Canna, long time no speak! All is looking awesome and Grats on your harvest :)

Speak soon

Chef.

6. That is what Ive herad it called Thanks
    I could not remember'

7. Thanks mr Chef and hope all is well with you :) I'm about to go pig out on some really good Ice cream lol

8. Ice cream! :yummy: love the stuff!
    Have fun.

Chef.

9. Me too 😋😋

U guys should try strawberry cheesecake icecream..soo good!

11. I have its very delicious. I love cookies n cream!! 😁

12. oh yeah thats yummy...i love oreo shakes too but they have to be thick

13. Hell yeah!!!!

14. Heres something funny to laugh at...yesterday I get two calls from a number I didn't recognize so I didn't answer...a minute later I recieved texts from the same number and I responded lol...here they are:

Unknown: answer my nigga
    Unknown: answer nigga
    Unknown: jasmin it's j0eskies
    Me: wrong number lol
    Unknown: who's this Juan
    Me: no Carlos
    Unknown: aight

15. Haha amazing :)

Chef.

16. I'm so drunk lol... :D this is bad

17. In case you need CPR or any male attention I would be happy to lend my services. :)