The Evil Within

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MadLibz, Oct 13, 2014.

1. You should definitely check it out. There hasn't been a horror game this good in a long time

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think i might pick it up after i beat shadows of mordor. So i can dedicate time to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I may have to check it out. I'm waiting for the price to drop. Some sites that I really trust have given it some pretty sub par reviews.. At least if I buy it cheap, I won't be as mad if I hate it. :p

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. its pretty good.  There is a lot i think that should be done but it would make to have an interesting sequel.  

Im at Chapter 7 now, the catacombs are pretty weird, gets pretty messed up lol

5. Reviews are pretty biased depending on the reviewer, and usually they rush to beat the game in a certain amount of time to write the review.

If you're a fan of horror games and good atmosphere than you will like it, but everyone is different.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Just grabed a copy at gamestop...thank god i had a lot of rewards points. got the game for 30 bucks :)

7. Just started my dl. Says 2 hours. I shoulda dl'd a long time ago haha

8. Anyone beat it yet? I've been away from it for a while. Just started it up again

9. I have. Going through my 2 play through on nightmare mode. Took me a total off 67 deaths and 23 hours of play time.

10. should I bother picking this up or alien isolation? How do they compare to outlast and pt?

11. I still haven't beaten evil within. It's fun though but alien isolation just looks better. I would go with that.

12. No I haven't either wen cod cane out I been on that I like evil within though just took a break. Imma b back though

13. Can anyone tell me is this game good to play stoned and does it have a good story? :)

14. Its a good game high the story modes ite but I like actual gameplay over the story. I would say gameplay n the the thriller keeps me going

15. soo what do you think should i get it or nop? :p

16. Ha yes I would I think its worth it I like old resident evils that's a close as u get

17. At first its like a horror game but after you get into it the horror kinda goes away it becomes more of a stealth / shooter but its still worth playing

18. Hehe I guess I'll dl it