The Evil Within

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MadLibz, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Have you played any of it yet?
    Im glad they went back to the roots of survival horror, and they didnt just plaster it with jump scares either!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I hear nothing but good things about this game except the plot is very unoriginal (not a bad thing to me personally) and the main character is very bland in terms of his personality making it hard to be immersed in his role. The gameplay vids i'v seen look great though.

3. Its pretty hard too!
    But nothing to lose your head over

4. People on youtube and shit are really raggin on this game. Is it the best horror game ever? Not a chance. Is it worth getting it? Abso-fuckin-lutely, its one of the better survival horror game thats come out in a good while

.......yeah...

5. Quality screenshots.  

6. shit is intense

love this game

about halfway thru chapter 3 now. stuck at miniboss i guess you'd call him. don't get much playtime during the day, so i'll likely hop back on tonight

7. Im at the beginning of chapter 7 myself, I've heard there is 15 lengthy chapters!

8. Been playing this with a buddy of mine. Just finished chapter 7, took us a while to get past the keeper

9. oh dude i think I'm in the same place as you.  Are you at that boss that breaks out of the barn?  He has a chainsaw and he is so hard.  Ive shot him three times with the explosive bolt, set him on fire, and shot him with the shotty about 4 more times.  Nothing ha.  

10. Man bro I'm n the beginning of CH.7 to. I forget were I'm at though or even wat I just bea . Game tight doe

11. Yea bro wen u can run n shoot wait till u get to this dumbass dog shit u will have fun with that. But run and shoot is a must

12. Where's everyone at now? I'm on chapter 10

13. just finished chapter 5

killed that freaky bitch :metal: :laughing:

14. #54 GobindU, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    dude that bitch is srsly freaky.  Gave me chills every time i faced her.  But Im on chapter 6, stuck in a burning house.  

its good to be outside again tho

15. I'm fighting the big boss on chapter 10

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. chapter 7

shits gettin real creepy now

overclocked my graphics card a bit, got it at max settings on mlaa

dunno why they recommend 4gb of VRAM, seems like overkill :confused_2:

17. So would this gsme be worth picking up? From the sounds of it, you guys are enjoying it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I've really enjoyed this game so far. Definitely gonna have multiple play throughs. I never really smoked while playing horror video games, but I've been playing this baked as can be. I now know what I've been missing while playing these games haha

19. Looks pretty awesome but I always wait a little while for rpg games. Multiplayer is another story.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I'm on CH.9 just did that surgeon shit that part was a lil scary