Dreams... please help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sammyjohollywood, Oct 12, 2014.

1. I'd have a shit tone of really good weed then smoke and shit and wake up and be mad as fuck that it wasn't real

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. well the only thing I can really say is to stop looking at the negative that's going on around u and try to be optimistic on what's to come. Sounds like you have a lot going on.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I never have dreams that o wish were real, they r all fucked up

4. #24 TheCruz831, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Those italicizations are not in the right places.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

5. #25 lmk, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Last night at dinner my mom randomly decides to give me a "drug talk" saying that if I ever do any "hardcore drugs" like cocaine or heroin she'd kill me but weed is okay. I have no clue what made her decide to bring this up but hey I can smoke weed without her up my ass. Coincidentally that night, I had a dream that my mom smoked the shit herself and had a whole stash of it in her room. Having that dream definitely messed with my head and left me wondering...

6. ask her about it lol

7. I've had many-a-dream that fools me into thinking it's real life. Classic example would be getting woken up on a school morning, getting out of bed, shower, dress, eat, lounge, then as I'm walking out the door I hear my mom yell "Get up! I'm not going to tell you again." only to find out I just had an hour long dream (in great detail) in about 5 minutes

8. That probably is a sign that she blazes more than you. I never would've guessed my mom would take it back up, but the few times she ever caught me and took my smoking shit, she'd always give me back everything but whatever weed she took. I should've seen it coming, but I just figured she tossed it or flushed it or something like that

9. she totally smoked it lol.

10. #30 MadLibz, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Im usually pretty lucid in my dreams but going in and out of a dream.

At one moment I could be in my house and it would feel like reality. Until I open my backdoor and its a forest or something strange. usually at those points I would notice it is a dream.
    Oddly something always happens to divert my attention if I realize im dreaming, something like my dog running out the door into the forest. Leaving my attention on something else and having to go after her.

I would say most of my dreams become fucked up at that sudden part of realization.
    Ive had dreams about the apocalypse with jumbo jets crashing, once hitting me and my family. I had a dream where I was on a water slide, and i flew off and fell from really high up, only to hit the ground and get back up. Usually that's the point of realization, then it gets fucked up.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. good god your avatar scared the shit outta me. Looks like a morph of nick cage and a housecat.

12. Sometimrs i have dreams so awesome i wish id never wake up

13. The last dream I had I appeared in a concert, with slipknot playing on stage and I see this girl I went to high school with on stage looking at me through the crowd, so I walk over to her and then she takes her shirt off and jumps on me. Then after a long session we stand back up and start head banging naked to duality until I wake up.

Is it weird to call a girl I haven't seen in 4 years and tell her I drempt about her?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I had a dream that a horse ran by me like full out galloping, suddenly I'm hearing galloping behind me and it passes me up a little it then decided to back up and kicked me in the face. And unfortunately I woke up with a massive headache.

15. someone was punching you in the face while you were asleep

16. #36 RVD420RVD, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Delete

I started having this dream when I was maybe 8, and I usually have it every 8 months or so. Its not super common, but it definitely stands out because it is always the same and I always feel scared and confused when i wake up.
    Basically, I'm in a really large abandoned hospital. You know when the lights shut off and the row of emergency lights come on? Those are on, and the hallways are long and everything looks the same. Same number of doors down the halls, everything is painted in this gross hospital green and it seems really dated. I can hear the clacking of womans shoes suddenly, at a walking pace but steadily increasing. I keep ducking into stairwells and going up and down floors trying to find a way out but it all looks the same, and the sound of the shoes is getting louder and faster. And down at the end of the hall, a pair of mannequin legs round the corner and they are wearing black high heel shoes, and they start running toward me. I freak the fuck out and just start running and as soon as I am cornered I wake up.
    I still get the chills when I pass by displays at clothing stores that feature just mannequin legs. At least panty hose isn't as popular anymore, back when I was a kid it seemed like I'd see those legs all the time in the womans department.  :blink:

18. I have had a recurring nightmare. I dream that I step out of my house and I have to get to my car. There are thousands of rattlesnakes all over the front lawn and the driveway and I have to step in between then to not get bit. About halfway to my car, I get bit and then I think "oh great, now i'm gonna die right here!"

Another nightmare I have is a tornado is chasing me and I'm running for my life from it. I keep looking over my shoulder and it keeps getting closer and closer.

And then there are the earthquake nightmares where I am walking the streets of downtown L.A. and a massive 8.0+ earthquake hits and the skyscrapers start crumbling all around me.

19. I dont really remember my dreams but this keeps happening every now and then.

Il be going about my normal daily business when something happens and il end up in a fight. Il be really pumped and throw a punch but my punches just dont do anything. Its like i dont have any strength at all. Then i get hit and thats when i wake up.

20. Recently when I've been dreaming (the last month or more) an ex FWB keeps showing up and gives me advice or tells me to call him it's pretty strange as I haven't seen him in nearly two years. :/