Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Smoke is Fun as Fuck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewToBuds, Oct 12, 2014.

1. So I've been trying to score my first sack for weeks.  After some cool hookup at the skatepark I was pumped.  It was green and had tons of hair.  I went home at about 5:15 by taking the bus.  Let me also mention I had a dance I had to be at, at 7:00 ish.  I took a good shower and got all fresh.  My mom went out with her boyfriend about 6:15 and things were on.  I had to leave at 6:30 P.M. to catch my bus by 6:41.  S started smoking at 6:20.  I took about ten hits out of a homemade waterfall bong.  Only three of them were really strong.  I thought it wasn't working until that 3rd strong hit.  I hunched over, coughed like a motherfucker, and threw up.  Then I thew up in my toilet.  I felt like I wasn't in control for a second.  It was like a I had to learn everything all over again.  I had a few things to do but I kept forgetting them.  I kept forgetting where walls where and when i saw them they scared me.  I was afraid I wasn't gonna be able to get to my dance.  I hid my shit and stumbled out the door.  I said out loud, "I don't think think I like this".  My opinion changed but I'll talk about that later.  I got to the bus stop and could only focus on one thing.  I would look away for a second and thought I missed my bus.  I kept thinking I'd missed it.  The bus arrived.  I stumbled over to a seat.  My thoughts got crazy as fuck.  I made up this silly rhythm in my head and I kept coming up with weird lyrics to go with it.  I then thought about the Peter Parker meme.  It made me laugh.  And my laughing made me laugh. Then the guy sitting next to me was staring at me.  That made me laugh too.  Someone on the bus I was on goes too my school to.  Everyone at our school gets bus passes by the way.  I had to follow him to school to.  I was nervous that I was going to get lost.  I ran into some people who go to my school but weren't going to the dance outside.  As soon as I walked up to them they were like, "Are you high?" or, "Dude you're high as fuck!" I talked to them and thought everything was funny.  They were messing with me a little.  I was trying to find out where to go.  That was funny to.  The one kid Manuel helped me to the door.  Once I got through, there were two security gaurds one was just hanging out and the other was patting people down.  I managed to stop laughing.  Then I got into the dance and some people I kinda know (I just about know everyone in my grade of 120) were talking about how high I was.  It kinda felt cool but I didn't care I just laughed.  My mouth was dry as shit so I had this girl I know Iris walk me over to where the drinks were.  I got some iced tea and hot funions and went over to this one 10th grader I know, Alia.  She was like "OH MY GOD!  Why are you high, but she was chill with it"  I hung out with some of the older kids and they thought it was cool.  I of course didn't make a big deal of it and just laughed.  I sat next to this 10th grade girl Ashley, as a slow song was on and asked if she'd dance but she said no because she doesn't dance.  I said "Why don't you start?"  But we talked and I got her number in a few minutes, or what felt like a few minutes. Then we went over to the "silent lunch room", which during school hours  30 students per grade can sign up per week, so it's not as loud.  In there was a place to make card's for the Children's Hospital, which is the reason some people came.  We chilled, talked, and I ate a popcorn ball.  Things were good. The laughing was a lot less frequent, and throughout the night I learned how to control it more.  My dad picked me up and off we went to his house.  I went to bed and fell asleep immediately.  Some people tagged me in selfies they took with me for Instagram.  I don't remember them being taken.  So that's my first experience.  Pretty fun can't wait to smoke again!

2. holy wall of text :eek: :eek:

got high :bongin: , enjoyed it :D , congrats :yay:

3. #4 SMOCATRON, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    Being high at school was some of the funnest times I ever had back then.
    I'd wake n bake in the shower in the morning, get to school stoned out of my mind then when it wore off, me and some friends would smoke up in the bathrooms at lunch. Then we'd go to the park at 4:20 after school and smoke again. It made everything better except my grades hahahaha.

4. Haha I remember the days of being able to get suuuuuppeerr high. Glad you enjoyed it, OP. It's always funny to go out in public stoned as hell

Oh by the way, you have to be 18 to be a member here, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are. Just be careful about discussing your age, man. You seem like a cool guy

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. not,for me I smoked at least a gram of my uncles weed in a big fuckin pipe and tripped ass thinking I was desd