Basics of Dream Interpretation

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Inexpsyphy, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Hello! I saw a few articles around here where people had questions bout dream interpretation annnd so I threw together an article that explains to the best of my ability to bring this topic into the light!

Also please if you have any thoughts, feel free to share them here - I love a good discussion. Later!

http://hub.me/aiPS3

^The link via Hubpage.

2. Very interesting -- I'm glad this article was posted. Jung was a sharp one.

I didn't see too much touching on nightmares or lucid dreaming, which intrigue me just as much as regular dreams if not more. I lucid dream whenever possible and I've had some incredibly profound experiences doing so. I was thinking of writing up a paper on it, maybe we could collaborate on something of that nature!

3. I just wanted to keep it basic; though I will be writing on more advanced subjects on my hubpage in the near future - I'm still new and warming up to it. As for your offer... :D

I would love to! How can I help out?

4. #4 левша, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Very very interesting :p
    I'm gonna follow those steps! It's weird because very occasionally of a month do i have truly clear dreams I can recall. Some which are such nonsense I am driven to see a purpose within the dream and I actually find interesting possibilities.
    For example I recall I was directing my voice towards another entity but I believe it was dialogue that might have been towards myself.
    I think the mind in dreams throws countless subliminals at you and I'm avid at trying to point them out

5. Sounds

Sounds like one faculty of your mind was trying to tell something to another! The Self will send messages to the Ego this way. :)

6. Wow, I'm glad this topic is here.  I actually had a VERY vivid dream last night and I never dream. 

I was in Boca Raton Florida (never been there) and I was walking the shoreline saving fish and other sea creatures who were caught on fishing lines that were abandoned by fishermen.  The only reason why I knew it was Boca Raton is because when I looked back from the shoreline to the forest behind me I saw some sort of twigs arranged in a way that spelled out "BOCA" so I would know....very weird.  Not sure how to interpret that..

7. ive had dreams throughout my life that have come true in the sense of images and dejavu , often i remember my dreams and do feel they speak to me but not always, in the end who knows!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum