Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking wet weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by noam46, Oct 11, 2014.

1. i have a small plant looking vary good :) 
    yesterday i cut down a bid and put it into a papper envelope for drying. 

i always mix my weed with tabaco, so my question is.. how dry does it need to be to smoke? 
    does the bud get better when dry? i mean i have smoked a bud before that was fresh off a plant and because its mixed with tababco it smokes fine and give a decent high
    but will it be better high if i wait and dry it slowly? 

2. longer you cure better it gets

cure for about 28 days

3. and what if i really want to smoke and this is all i have :(

4. #4 AuhMayZing, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    plants that are freshly cut were alive, which means all the existing sugars, starch, moisture, and chlorophyll are still in the plant. curing the plant allows the remaining sugars and starch to be converted into active THC which increases potency of your product. Chlorophyll is what creates such a harsh and hard smoke when you don't cure it properly, and all the excess moisture needs to be dried out and evenly disturbed throughout the plant.

5. Wrap loosely in paper and leave in the sun for about a hour.

6. Put it in an empty shoe box in a dark place and let it sit for 2 weeks. Sounds like you have a small amount so it shouldn't take too long.

7. Mine was good after like 2 weeks. If you really just wanna smoke then put just a teeny ass bit in the oven real low and dry it out.. it wont be nearly as nice as your buds that you let dry but if you wanna smoke you wanna smoke