Things that annoy you while high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Oct 11, 2014.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

My boyfriend won't even let me wash dishes. I rewash dishes repeatedly, because I feel like they can never be "truly clean". Scrubbed the Teflon clean off of quite a few. Sometimes I wonder how he puts up with it.

2. #22 J_IntheMix, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    I get annoyed if a lot of people are talking at once. Its kinda why I don't really smoke at parties anymore.

I feel like Bruce Almighty when he hears all the people praying

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

3. #23 Talon, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014

Wrong thread. LOL

4. i get annoyed by cuddling, if it wasn't my idea, then i feel like a jerk :<

5. that this high wont last forever, n i cant keep replaying the same awesome part of a song

6. i hate being talked to during a home movie when i'm medicated.

what better way to be in the zone than watching a movie, when all of a sudden "omg is that the bad guy? why is he going in there? what did i miss while i was talking to you?"

i used to cut my favorite parts of a song using fruityloops and have it loop over and over again til i have a 10 minute track.

what awesome part of a song are you thinking of?

• Like Like x 1
  8. thats what i want to do too dude... the last verses from blue eskimo day-Jefferson airplane

9. The self diagnosed mental illness thread

10. I must take my contacts out before I smoke or directly after before the redeyes kick in.

I hate when I want to rest my eyes during a commercial and wake up 3 hrs later.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 andy85258, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Id also have to say confrontations by family members and ppl who insist on getting up and doing things when were baked.   

Edit: And people who take being high way too seriously. If you wanna act all serious and sober fine but dont be a dick about it.

12. I hate commercials (on TV or music players like pandora) and I hate that my husband (that doesn't smoke) changes channels or music right when I'm really digging on something.
    I swear sometimes he does it just to mess with my high

Pink and fluffy!

13. Lol I feel like my boyfriend tries to fuck with my high as well. But hen I'm like, maybe being high is just making me sensitive to everything.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't know that I'm too sensitive. He bothers me when I'm not high by changing the channel/music.
    One of the other things is when he starts singing over a really good song. That annoys me no matter what state I'm in :(

Pink and fluffy!

15. Those wannabe stoners who aren't from Jamaica yet seem to have everything decked out in the flags colours.... that really bothers me

like a lot..... =o

16. I hate when people touch my radio without my permission, well even when i'm sober, but especially when I'm high. Major kill to my buzz. You don't like my music? Then YOU should offer to drive n blaze, homie.

17. I am annoyed by how long the high from edibles takes to kick in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Nothing  :hippie:

19. #39 grasscoty, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    Loud noises like sirens or jet planes flying overhead (I live under a flight path). People blasting thier music in others ears that don't want to hear it. Waiting a long time for something that should take 5 minutes. Living downstairs from some people that go bowling upstairs in thier living room. Idiots that scream at a TV during a football game.

• Like Like x 1