High Rant - ISLAM POLITICS WAR

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AZIZI88, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Most Americans care about people.

Corporations and governments like to look like they care for money and votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VhtWcIuGWg

On topic of this thread, I dated a Muslim girl once. She was cool and fun to hang out with.. but trying to get a blowjob was near impossible and may have resulted in me having my dick cut off.  I had a Christian roommate who was pretty much just instantly offended like a douche. He even told the guy who was doing my top secret clearance about it and got grilled on it for a bit til I was like "dude.. it was a fling, we were fucking. My roommate is a nutjob" and that was it. Plus, she was joining our Army.. which had my roommate saying shit like she was going to do something sneaky.

Funny how you think donations do anything. Despite what they say, the organizations run for profit.
    You think that aid gets anywhere? We said we would 'Aid' People in Somalia, look what happened there. We said we could 'Aid' the Kurdish and Iraqi's. Look where that got them. Ruled by Militia. 
    It's a ploy man, money does nada. Cancer research has been a billion dollars with little success. Rescue efforts go untold. 

4. Wait...your roommate was offended because she was Muslim or she was giving you a bj? How were you losing your dick?

5. Did you hear about those European nations that paid ransoms Al-Quaeda pretending it was aid money for the money.

6. Just the fact that she was a Muslim.. and I don't know if it something to do with their faith or just her personal feelings, but trying to get a blowjob usually resulted with "if you want me to cut it off", half jokingly, half seriously.. wasn't worth pushing the issue as it was setup to just be a fling before we left for our boot camps.

7. And the Army was upset you wanted to get laid? I thought that only mattered if you were married.

I think it might do with personal feelings. Dont think shed fuck you if she wss all about faith.

8. When did you say you were going to aid Somalia?

9. I was joining the Air Force, her the Army.. but I had to get a top secret clearance for it and when you do that, they investigate everything and anything about you they can. They even interview people who know you and hear things from their take, even people you haven't talked to in years. That was when my roommate told the investigator.. the investigator wasn't mad, just had to grill me on it cause it came up.

And I think it was a mix of faith and personal values.. cause that's the "sweet" thing about religion, you can cherry pick what to follow whenever you want without any real world repercussions.

10. Nah bro she just didnt want to suck your dick lol. Ive had problems with that shit too and the girls were atheist.

Your clearance thing sounds like what my brother in law had to do for the Army. They didnt talk to me though. Terrible investigators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_oral_sex

My investigator was weird.. but tried to be pretty thorough. There were questions he'd ask me and I'd be like "well.. when you find out the answer, let me know.." cause there is a lot of crap that I didn't care to remember. It was all for nothing though, got a DUI like 2 weeks before I was to ship out for boot camp.

12. That sucks.

13. #73 SmokinP, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    What you couldn't join because you got a DUI ?

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

TS Clearances in the US require a sit down with a investigator. When you do he has in a folder your entire life. Every check you wrote, every credit card you have, literally everything they can dig up. Some no goes can be DUI, any form of arrest practically, any form of drug use that the US Federal Government prohibits. Financial insolvency can also prohibit you from getting one.

Interesting thing is say you submit to get one as a Armed Services member or Contractor then say you do not require it anymore. They will still do the investigation to see if your able to have one. Your record will be notated of it so they don't have to do a investigation again up to that point.

15. Interesting.

I always assumed that bar having a very serious conviction on your record that one would be accepted in the armed forces.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

16. I <3 Islam

It all depends on what is going on to. 10 years ago masses did not have foreclosures on there records...now many more then normal do.

That is for a TS clearance. A Secret is much easier to get and is a cursory examination. That is just a electronic credit and criminal check. Its mostly automated. The vast majority of Armed Service members have a Secret or lower.

18. Provided I completed ARD before I was to leave for boot camp, being my first offense, I would of had to write a long ass letter detailing the incident and how I am sorry and that it won't happen again.. but ARD screwed me over and held me up.

Then I thought I got a chick pregnant and decided to let my contract void by using ARD's fuck up as an excuse.. and then it turned out not to be mine. The choices we make.. lol

It's bittersweet, I saw your original post bout being a slave and its good in a way that I didn't go cause I honestly can't stand being part of anything organized when it comes to humans.. but it was a sweet job working with satellites for a unit that did a lot of propaganda. Was going to use it to get my foot in the door at NASA while learning how to fuck with peoples' minds. The training alone was almost half of my 8 year contract.

19. He picked the most random places to sit down and have an interview. First was a fire hall that he told them he needed to use, then a church.. which was where the Muslim talk went down.. and the last place was an indoor soccer place beside my house that he had them open early to meet in.

When I had mine for the job I needed in the military it was at a resturant/coffe shop. The people who do it are contractors that live out of there cars literally. People assigned to every state and all over the world. They get your case file and where ever they can sit down and talk for a while they do.

Generally the interview conforms to oddities that are in your case. So say your mother was French..it would revolve around that. Say you bounced a check 8 years ago it would go around that etc etc.